• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Why the hell not Fire/Steel for Solgaleo instead. Heatran already had that type but it's more fitting and more unique than once more Psychic/Steel. Also why not Ice/Fairy for Lunaala. Really really dissapointed by the types. :(

Love the professor though. Gives me some Sycamore + birch vibe. Also bet the assistent is somehow connected to the evil team.

So the signature moves of the legendaries are Mold Breaker tie in. Interesting.

The site updated as well. Here's Alola's map.

alolamap.jpg

Also the region map confirmed my fear. Traveling with an motor boat to the island like FR/BG except making water connectio routes. At the end, the region parts feel unconnected to the other parts.

A let down already for me. Sad :(

The site updated as well. Here's Alola's map.

alolamap.jpg
What's the white building in almost at the center? The Pokemon league? There's an island in the distance from the other four islands on the upper right.

Also the battle graphics look straight like they are pasted from XY. The area where Solgaleo vs Salamance battles look like it's the desert left from Lumiose.

I wasn't expecting much information, no new Pokemon other than a new Rotom forme (and even then, that's a Pokemon from Gen 4 Sinnoh confirmed), and I was expecting Fire/Steel from Solgaleo, since Psychic/Steel has been overdone, even in legendaries (Jirachi says hi), I mean, Fire/Steel makes more sense because... you know, the sun is made of fire and stuff. Not to mention we already knew what the names of the legendaries were anyways.

At least we got a map of the region and art of the players, that's at least something, but other than Rotom, not much. We'll probably get more at E3 or something.

since Psychic/Steel has been overdone, even in legendaries (Jirachi says hi)

A grand total of two Steel/Psychic lines (Beldum, Bronzor), and only one Steel/Psychic Legendary, constitute "overdone"?

I mean, by saying that it's been "overdone in Legendaries" means that literally every type combination that a Legendary could even have would be "overdone." If we follow the logic that only one example means it's considered "overdone."

Not to mention we already knew what the names of the legendaries were anyways.

Doesn't matter, leaks are not acknowledged.

Did anyone notice the bracelets on the player characters?

EDIT: The starters' minisprites look adorable omg

Looking at this Rotom-Dex... It's curious how they decided to make it a universal Poke-Nav device that talks, and that it would give you ideas of where you should go next in the game. At least from the description of it so far.

All I hope for is that it does not become like the Navi of Pokemon. :/

Solgaleo and Lunala huh? I can accept that. I do like that they shortened Lunala to one a, at least for english, Lunaala didn't look right to me.

Something tells me that still isn't the full region, although it's a good portion of it.

And that Rotom Pokedex is the most amazing thing ever. So hyped #7PokemonAtOnce

Maybe I'm behind on this but it's the first I've seen of it; anybody know about this "scanning Pokémon with QR codes" thing?

Link to page on official site: Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Back
Top Bottom