• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

I like the pseudo-evolution for the fish. It's not evolving, just changing form.

It's definitely interesting. I'm guessing its ability (which allows it to transform) gives a huge stat boost? I like the concept, and wish that Pokemon like Magneton and Dugtrio were the same way.

Looks really nice overall. Not surprised they released it early to try and combat leaks. :/

So Team Skull uses Safari Balls. Safari Zone confirmed?

Sorry to disappoint, but pretty sure they're nest balls:
nest balls.png

Sorry to disappoint, but pretty sure they're nest balls:
It's alright. Serebii first said that they were Safari Balls, but have now corrected themselves.

It seems like no one has picked this up. You can possibly catch Eeveelutions in the wild. One of the earlier trailers showed a wild Sylveon and this latest trailer shows a wild Leafeon.

It seems like no one has picked this up. You can possibly catch Eeveelutions in the wild. One of the earlier trailers showed a wild Sylveon and this latest trailer shows a wild Leafeon.
Yes, I noticed. I was going 'YESSSS HAVE ALL EEVEELUTIONS' when I saw that part of the trailer.

Wait, what?! Wild Eeveelutions?! Where did you get this? Source?

Also, Alola Raichu is adorable! I do kinda wish there'd be an Alola Pikachu, but oh well! It's about time Raichu got some much needed love!

Wait, what?! Wild Eeveelutions?! Where did you get this? Source?

Also, Alola Raichu is adorable! I do kinda wish there'd be an Alola Pikachu, but oh well! It's about time Raichu got some much needed love!
Not to mention that new typing.

It's alright. Serebii first said that they were Safari Balls, but have now corrected themselves.

Wait really? Can you pinpoint when they show wild eeeveelutions in the trailer?

This doesn't mean they're wild encounters. Just developers fixing up encounters for their trailers. I'm sure they've done this historically. If you want to know that bad look back through previous Generation trailers and see if they used what ended up being wild Pokemon or not.

Yeah, many of these are likely manufactured battle scenes rather than possible in-game encounters.

Back
Top Bottom