• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

This game is starting to look STELLAR in every single aspect sofar... Except the most important aspect for me: content.

We haven't got a sidequest yet, the new Battle Tower clone, and a more dedicated Battle Facility (Frontier, PWT, etc). And we still don't know will there be a rematch system for Trainers/Gym Leaders, etc, like the VS Seeker, etc.

If all those things I mentioned appear in the game, it is gonna be one of the best games ever (behind B2W2 and Emerald in terms of content and in general, but definitely one of the best).

I just find it annoying how the content/postgame content is always revealed last. It's what I mostly care about in a Pokemon game, and there's no way of knowing if a game is gonna be content packed or not until it's out.

I literally joined this forum today because I am so excited about Sun and Moon. I enjoyed X and Y, but other than the Mega Evolutions and the new 3D style, I can't say it excited me too much. Whereas with Sun and Moon I love all the new Pokemon, I love the Alolan variants, and I love the way they are being original by removing gyms and stuff.

Really excited for Gen VII.

I literally joined this forum today because I am so excited about Sun and Moon. I enjoyed X and Y, but other than the Mega Evolutions and the new 3D style, I can't say it excited me too much. Whereas with Sun and Moon I love all the new Pokemon, I love the Alolan variants, and I love the way they are being original by removing gyms and stuff.

Really excited for Gen VII.

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay. And let's hope that Sun/Moon continue to impress, as they are shaping up quite well.

Question is: Does that fish keep it's BST when turning into the big fish or would it get an increase?

So Pikachu and Cubone are normal they just evolve into new types? That's a bit disappointing... well of course they wouldn't dare change their perfect little rat mascot I guess. But Cubone's still disappointing since it actually loses its type completely when evolving.

I still really hope Persian is different. If it's not I'm gonna be slapping an ever stone on my dark meowth.

Team Skull is amazing. I can't stop laughing at them.

So Pikachu and Cubone are normal they just evolve into new types? That's a bit disappointing... well of course they wouldn't dare change their perfect little rat mascot I guess. But Cubone's still disappointing since it actually loses its type completely when evolving.

I still really hope Persian is different. If it's not I'm gonna be slapping an ever stone on my dark meowth.

Team Skull is amazing. I can't stop laughing at them.

Alola Marowak's two abilities are Cursed Body or Lightning Rod, Lightning Rod is obviously the superior one, so he doesn't lose his Electric-type immunity which I think is neat. It's kinda like he's still a Ground-type.

I just saw that, too. Apparently is says they're recently discovered?

View: https://twitter.com/Sab_Mas/status/763906100446060544

Unless my memory is wrong, we've seen wild Zubat before, so that crosses out an Alolan form for it. Team Skull using the same old Zubat and Golbat helps that further.

Dragonite... I don't think we've seen it in the trailers before? I just find it odd how they stick these two up on the site and don't even bother putting up Pichu, Pikachu, Cubone, and Exeggcute.

EDIT:
View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/763910394263969792

Can someone translate this tweet? @Tensho ?

Apparently it says they're going to do something with Dragonite and Zubat, but I'm not sure if that's true. s:

EDIT 2: Nevermind, got someone to translate it. It says "Dragonite and Zubat arrives to Sun and Moon! Stay tuned to get to know more about these familiar Pokemon!"

I guess they're getting something after all.

Last edited:
OMGYASGIMME

Dragonite and Crobat are a couple of my favorites! Since we've already seen normal Zubats, I wonder if maybe we'll actually get a few new Mega evolutions? Idk what else they could be implying?

Question is: Does that fish keep it's BST when turning into the big fish or would it get an increase?

Oh, for sure. It's probably pretty massive, too. Wouldn't be surprised if every stat doubled or something (obviously it would have a relatively low BST in the first place). Guess we will see :)

Interesting, very interesting...

As mentioned above, I doubt it's Alola forms as we already saw normal wild Zubat, and I don't think it's Megas either as then I'd think they'd list Crobat instead. So whatever is special about them may be something they haven't revealed to us yet.

Interesting, very interesting...

As mentioned above, I doubt it's Alola forms as we already saw normal wild Zubat, and I don't think it's Megas either as then I'd think they'd list Crobat instead. So whatever is special about them may be something they haven't revealed to us yet.

Maybe they'll get whatever Ash-Greninja is? Ash-Greninja doesn't really seem like a Mega Evolution or an Alola Form, so maybe it's something new.

It is weird to highlight Zubat instead of Crobat... idk. Hope we see soon. Would be nice to know when we will receive elaboration.

We've seen normal Dragonite fight Alolan Exeggutor in the English trailer. And we've also seen regular Zubat and Golbat, so that only leaves Crobat the possibility of getting an Alolan form. But I'd think they'd have specified Crobat instead of Zubat in that case. So this isn't Alolan Forms.

*please be Megas.... please be Megas...*

Though I doubt it. Otherwise they would've used Crobat. Idk

Back
Top Bottom