• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Aether FUNdation > Team Skull

I don't mind Guzma and his Golisopod. He may make a nice First Impression but it won't be long before it makes an Emergency Exit.

Team Skull are just a bunch of thugs and trial dropouts. If you want to make a difference in this world, join us at the Aether FUNdation. I will impress you with my multitasking skills and superior mental acumen.

Yo, get your asses out of our thread and go find your own!

Don't make threats you cannot enforce. As Aether Foundation's Last Line of Defense, I could soundly defeat you in battle, if I so choose to battle you at all, that is.
But he won't because you have to face the FUNdation's First Lines of Defense first.

Also it's FUNdation, not Foundation! Why do you keep mistaking this?

I must agree with misses Wicke, This FUNdation is worthy of investigation.
You are welcome to perform any sort of investigation here!

Our President is crazy and has created artificial chimeras. She's also willing to sacrifice baby Ultra Beasts to open portals to other worlds so she can go find her lost husband. And our Branch Chief has a huge ego. Do something about it, please! Oh, and don't tell them I gave you the info. If you're a good man I'll let you use Beast Balls to send that protagonist to catch UBs.

I can't even argue against that. Most of what Team Skull does isn't even illegal. While us...

Back
Top Bottom