• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I have trouble wrapping my head around an evil moon Pokemon.
46c0fd8.png

I don't think Fairy/Dark is very likely, but I could see how it would work. Maybe even Fairy/Rock.

Ha ha ha. Yes, I was exactly thinking that as I was typing that. But it was more of the mask invoking the moon than the moon itself. I mean the Pokemon in its natural state.

Sun mascot as Fire/Poison. Moon mascot as Fairy/Rock. Equal BST which would probably be 680. Third legendary pokemon would be Ground type and equal BST to the other two.

Fire/Fairy & Water/Dark.

Although Dark is Evil in Japan, so perhaps not.

Fire/Fairy & Water/Dark.

Although Dark is Evil in Japan, so perhaps not.
I like Fire/Grass with Chlorophyll for Sun, and Dark/Fairy with Magic Bounce for Moon.
In any case, if we get Mythicals soon, they should have an actual quest and storyline, not just come to you. That's boring. Remember the 4th-gen Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus story quests?

Sun's box legendary is hella sexy.

Moon's is good but it actually quite scares me, stuff of my nightmares.

I am now slightly more convinced to buy both versions.

Not that I needed more convincing; I was going to do it anyway. But both of the mascots look so cooooooooool!

So does that mean the names Solgaleo and Lunaala are almost certain? Anyway, I knew I wanted Moon as my main version, but that lion makes my decision very difficult indeed...

Right now, I'm leaning towards the Moon Bat because of how awesome it looked while attacking.

The Moon Legendary..... it might be Noivern's ancestors all time long *gasp*.

In all honesty I think this is the first time in pokemon history that I've considered having a Legendary in my party. Praise you, Moon Lord the Bat. Praise be to you. Bring me night everlasting plz.

I have to say, the Moon legendary is probably the coolest we've seen in a very long time. I'm not that keen on the Sun legendary at the moment, but it will probably grow on me.

Oh look, a lion. What a surprise. :p

It looks amazing though.

Solgaleo and Lunaala look FREAKING GREAT!! I'm SUPER IMPRESSED with Lunaala! Really didn't know how they'd pull off a bat and it looks GORGEOUS!!! Solgaleo looks insanely powerful, too. Looks like I wasn't too far off thinking Lunaala would be more feminine~ Seriously in love with its design.

Both legendaries look great to me.

Solgaleo looks beastly, it gives off a powerful and strong feel and is a really cool design.

Lunala I had to wait until I got a better look at the boxart, but I really appreciate the design they went for with it. Going with a bat was a good choice and I do like the look of its body.

I'm leaning towards Sun at the moment, but I'll definitely try to pick up whichever mascot I don't get as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom