• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generational Team Construction.

Reaction score
So, here’s a little game I came up with. Make a Pokémon team of 6 out of your favorite Pokémon, but you can only use one from each generation.
So, for example, here’s my team [in no particular order:
Sceptile (Gen 3), female Unpheasant (Gen 5), Kommo-o (Gen 7), Alcremie (Gen 8), female Meowstic (Gen 6), and Porygon-Z (Gen 4).

Try it out!

Gen III: Flygon
Gen IV: Garchomp
Gen V: Hydreigon
Gen VI: Noivern
Gen VII: Turtonator
Gen VIII: Duraludon

This is strikingly similar to my ultimate team, with the exception that Haxorus is swapped out for Duraludon. While the steely robot Tyranitar isn't my number one favorite Galar Pokémon, beat by only Drednaw and Orbeetle, I went with it in order to keep the team mono-Dragon.

Last edited:
My faves are massively front-loaded, so this is a little difficult for me:

Gen 1: Pinsir
Gen 2: Tyranitar (Donphan is an achingly close second)
Gen 3: Swampert
Gen 4: Hippowdon, with Mamoswine nipping at the hippo's heels
Gen 5: Darmanitan
Gen 6 and 7: Lucky that there's enough Gens now to skip these two entirely, eh?
Gen 8: Galarian Weezing

Not exactly the most well-rounded team, but:

1 - Magneton
3 - Flygon
5 - Maractus
6 - Trevenant
7 - Stakataka
8 - Runerigus

Generation I - Arcanine
Generation III - Salamence
Generation II - Azumarill
Generation IV - Weavile
Generation VI - Heliolisk
Generation VII - Midday Lycanroc

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom