• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be distributed ...

Genesect and the Legend Awakened will premiere in Philippine theaters on Nov. 13, 2013. The Pikachu short Eevee & Friends will also air along with the movie. In addition, Mewtwo will be distributed on Nov. 16 and 17, 2013 at the SM Megamall in Manila.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be

Well, that was unfortunate timing.

Re: Genesect and the Legend Awakened to premiere in Philippine theaters: Mewtwo to be

Still have my hopes high that both Mewtwo and Red Genesect will be distributed in the US, too.

Bad timing indeed. I don't think many people, if any, will be attending this after that typhoon.

I think that the movie should be free for all of the families affected by the storm. Might a nice thing to help them get their minds off of everything.

Manila was not affected by the storm at all. Anyone know if there is anything special about this Mewtwo?

We were barely affected by the storm. Anything special about this mewtwo?

I think that the movie should be free for all of the families affected by the storm. Might a nice thing to help them get their minds off of everything.
It would be nice, but I can't see this happening since it would end up costing TPCi.

I think this is the same Mewtwo given on Japanese theater.

OT: Pヒルズ
ID: 06153
Ability: Unnerve
Hold Item:

Custap Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom