• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V P

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation V Pokémon ...

Japanese players of Pokédex 3D Pro can now unlock Genesect with the password QUHDPHEU.

Read more on Bulbanews

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation

If anyone has Pokedex iOS, could I ask that you check if the password works? Meloetta's Japanese password did, so I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect's does too.

Reaction score
Re: Genesect available on Japanese Pokédex 3D Pro: Password to unlock last Generation

I wonder how long it will be until we find out how to register Meloetta and Genesect in the U.S. release of Pokedex 3D Pro?

Reaction score

If anyone has Pokedex iOS, could I ask that you check if the password works? Meloetta's Japanese password did, so I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect's does too.
I have Pokedex iOS, and from what I tried.... Genesect's password doesn't seem to work. :(

Anyone else have any luck?

I wonder how long it will be until we find out how to register Meloetta and Genesect in the U.S. release of Pokedex 3D Pro?
Hard telling.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

And here I am sat in England still waiting for any news on Meloetta; both Pokédex and actual distribution.

How do you even input passwords into Pokédex iOS?

Destined for Greatness
Reaction score

And here I am sat in England still waiting for any news on Meloetta; both Pokédex and actual distribution.

Yes I'm desperate to see when there going to distribute Meloetta. I'm only one Pokémon away from having a perfect Pokédex on my White Version.

Reaction score

That's easy, you enter them in the search bar.