• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Genesect event confirmed for UK: Genesect available starting October 12

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Genesect event confirmed for UK: Genesect available starting October 12

The Genesect distribution event has been confirmed for the UK for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. Genesect will be available from Oct. 12, 2012 until Nov. 12, 2012

Read more on Bulbanews

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Where's my Meloetta?
Stuck in the nonexistant anime episodes of the Rival Destinies anime dub.

From this, you can pretty much tell that I'm imagining her distribution to be somewhere along there as a tie-in for the anime, unlike the movie tie-ins (which I don't even know if they announced the dub for Kyurem & The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo...) of Keldeo. Surprisingly, we're getting Genesect leagues before we get a dubbed movie. And that's saying something. Perhaps the fact was that it was a worldwide reveal or something.

...for reference, I did notice my Pokémon pun in bold, and that was purely unintentional!

Second edit: Just watch the anime pronounce the name "Jeen-sekt"...hoo boy. Although I think they'll get it right with this one, I just feel like it might go this way for some reason.

Last edited:

Bikini Miltank

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
Honestly, when they got Phione right, they went up in my estimations significantly.