• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer seemed surprised by this. "Ah. Actual owls then." She mused, looking at the birds perched on her shoulders. "They seem to have taken a liking to me."

"Don't bother," Yun replied simply, her skin stitching itself back together in an abnormally quick fashion. "Accelerated regeneration factor."

"I can see that.." she sighed, ignoring the irony of her statement.

"Well that's convinient," he pointed out in surprised when he saw her regenerating. "Anyways," he turned towards the others before glancing in the direction of the courtyard. "I'm Victor, it's really nice to meet you all but...wwhat should we do now? Also your dog is cute as hell," he pointed out the last part towards Felicity

"Not even gonna bother pointing since I'm blind," Kotori, whom had yet to leave Summer's shadow, craned her neck up. "The one with the lighter plumage is Lumi. The darker one infatuated with you is Licht."

Licht let out an indignant squawk in protest, to which Kotori responded with a roll of eyes underneath the gauze. "Stop trying to deny it, I can hear your thoughts, Licht."

"It's annoying, sure," she grumbled, "but they're literally my eyes and spatial awareness in the physical world, so it's a pretty fair compromise. Raptor vision is wonderful."

Summer smiled brightly at this exchange. "Well I don't blame you Licht." She said, clearly playful. "It's nice to meet you and Lumi." She reached up and began to pet Licht gently.

Last edited:
"Hm...that's pretty cool I guess, though I wouldn't feel too good about having to rely on birds to get around the world," Victor pointed out as he glanced at the owls. "Anyways, if we're looking for whoever sent us here then our best bet would be to head back to the summit."

"No thanks," Kotori visibly shuddered. "If we get teleported again, I don't think my spatial awareness can take another hit like that in the same hour."

Beau was entranced by the owls. His eyes were wide as his tail and lower half wiggled anxiously. He needed to sniff them. They were friends.

"Possibly, but why specifically just us that got teleported here?" Elle asked.

"Well, if you guys are just gonna chat, I'll be on my way," Felicity dryly said to the group. "Got things to do." She glanced over at Winter, a last minute idea flashing through her mind. "I work at the coffee shop on ninth. Stop by if you wanna say hello," she said to her with a wink.

Winter smiled to her. "Of course. I hope you'll be the one making it," she responded, seeing Felicity off.

"Uh....huh." Yun muttered in Victor's direction, clearly not impressed. The mace dissolved into a massive flock of demonic avian creatures, splitting off and taking to the sky. She was gone not soon after.

Kotori climbed out of Summer's shadow, the owl brothers almost automatically perching upon her shoulders. Dusting herself off, she stretched her limbs over her head with a slight yawn.

"Beau just likes making friends with everyone," Elle commented, "I should be getting back home myself."

"They couldn't leave your puppet behind could they? Poor soul," Bella shook her head walking up to Ares.

"No one here looks to have done this. So who did and why?" He responded to her.

"That's the question but no one seems to care much. I just hope all those others are okay that were in the courtyard."

Ares rolled his eyes. "Who cares for those idiots? Now the cute dogs here is what is good news."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom