• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the group dispersed for the night, the gears began to turn. When they fell asleep, they would all find themselves having the same dream. It was yet another meeting, not unlike the one from the courtyard - this time, however, it was a talk between a few individuals. They stood around what seemed to be an alter before energy began to rise from it.

Then, something was risen from it. Something strange - something most definitely evil.

0.jpg

--------

Winter awoke in her bed. Instead of being surprised by the dream, she only felt exasperation. Things weren't going to end well, it seemed.

She had decided to go to a hotel - the trek back to her home would take far too long for her liking, especially since buses and flights at the local airport were cancelled due to the destruction caused by yesterday's explosion.

Yawning, Winter went into the bathroom to get ready before exiting. However, when she opened the door, she would find herself in a different location; the foyer of some gigantic mansion.

She blinked for a second before looking around. "Not again..."

The same would be true for everyone else. Whatever they were doing would be interrupted when they entered or exited a threshold, which would lead them through the same door into the mansion's main lobby.

@Alolan Ninetales @Hanzo in Plain Sight @Prez @Flaze @Akame @WolfOwl @HeroicSociopath

Last edited:
Victor was...surprised to say the least when he saw Winter in what seemed to be like a mansion lobby. He looked around, trying to make sure he wasn't suddenly dreaming or something. The issue was, he was only wearing a bath robe and was carrying his clothes in his arms. He had been taking a shower in his apartment's bathroom was going to his bedroom in order to get dressed. Of course, he wasn't in his bedroom anymore. "Hola," he said half awkwardly as he waved at Winter.

Ares awoke from the dream rather calmly. Evil wasn't new to him and he didn't fear it. It was annoying though. However not enough to make him nt be able to sleep again, which he did. After a while of more non annoying dreams, he awoke and decided to have breakfast. Well that didn't work. "Shit," he cursed. There he stood in just a t-shirt and some black plaid pj pants. That meant every part of flesh that was showing showed... well bone in some places. Especially the lower half of his face. All we could was prepare himself for the screaming.

Bella on the other hand couldn't stand having had the dream and had spent a while in the shower. When she exited the bathroom she of course didn't find herself in her room. Unlike Victor she had dressed in the bathroom save for her favorite item, her golden cross. It made her feel immensely naked. But at least she wasn't a walking skeleton.

Winter blinked when she saw Victor. "Hey..." she responded to him. "You, um... you're here too, huh?"

When she saw Ares and Bella, she simply nodded to the two. "Seems like it's the some of the same crowd from yesterday."

Summer looked around. She seemed partly surprised, partly amused. The fact she was carrying a dead rabbit and had a compound bow on her back didn't escape her. "And I thought I'd have the oddest appearance in the room." She glanced at Victor and Ares. "I hate to ask but does anybody have a filet knife?"

"Yes, though I don't really want to be in my current situation," Victor pointed out towards Winter as more people began popping up. "But you know, can't do anything about it now," he added, turning towards Summer. "I should start packing a filet knife inside my bath robes."

When Kotori joined the group, it wasn't in her normal appearance. Her cloak and gauze were the most notable absences, the lack of bandages revealing clouded crimson irises and numerous little scars around her blind eyes. Her attire was rather casual; she had on a sarashi and a halfway-zipped jacket over it, the sleeves rolled up; she also had on a pair of jeans that were rolled up past her shins, displaying the blatant lack of footwear of any kind. Kotori's ashen hair was pulled into a loose ponytail, with Licht and Lumi perched upon either shoulder. She looked incredibly annoyed.

Yun was wearing casual wear as well, practice sword in hand as she leaned slightly on the hilt. "Well, isn't this just dandy."

Felicity was working at the cafe on ninth; she had to make a living somehow. However, as she began to head into the back room for some more stock, she found herself transported. She didn't seem too surprised, however. Her skill lent way for odd occurrences, even stirring up events that she never intended to cause.

"Well then," she simply said, glancing back at the door. "This is a pickle."

"Ironically I usually carry a filet knife. However I just awoke sorry," Ares responded to Summer. "So does anyone here know who enjoys doing this?" He asked, feeling awkward. Usually when people saw him they ran screaming or showed fear. Guess other magic users saw worse.

"Nope," Yun fumbled in annoyance, idly digging the blunt tip of the wooden practice sword into the ground. "Really fucking hope time is displaced here. Or not. Cause that's totally fucking cool."

Elle had to take Beau for his nightly trip outside after her dream. When the two returned, she had made plans to go to the restroom before going back to bed, but she didn't quite make it. Her hair was down, and she was in a plain white t-shirt, and grey pajama pants.

"Um, well then..." she commented, "This isn't good..."

Summer smiled at the multiple mentions of the knife in question that she needed. "It's quite alright. Given I was out hunting I should have known better too... I'm sure it will be fine, I'll just take care of it when I get home."

"Whoever thinks this is a cute joke, just give it up," Felicity said. "I have to get back to my shift. I have a living to make, you know."

"I need to make sure Beau doesn't destroy the apartment," Elle commented with a frown as she crossed her arms.

A woman came down the mansion stairwell on a cellphone. She was dressed in a pristine white suit with black hair and icy blue eyes. "Yes, yes, I understand that you can't get these things done, but- ah, I'll have to call you back... guests are here... listen, we'll talk later. Goodbye."

When she tapped the end call button, she turned to the group. "Well then - hello, all. Excuse the sudden appearance, but I needed a way to get you all in one place before anything bad happened."

Winter blinked. "Bad? Wait, were you the one who teleported us here?"

"Quite right," the woman said. "My name is Tania. Pleased to meet you all."

"Ah... Wint-" Winter's words were interrupted.

"I know who you all are, no need for introductions," Tania simply stated. "I'm merely here to answer any questions then give you the news. So... ask away."

"Why did you wake us up and bring us here?" Elle got straight to the point, "Given I had to wake up and take Beau to the bathroom anyways, but still."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom