1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

Start Ups Genesis

Discussion in 'Stories Archives' started by Yun, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yun

Yun Our World Is Worth Fighting For

Blog Posts:
    Tania responded to Ares first. "Indeed," she said to him. Then, she turned to Elle and Victor, as their questions were the same. "Well, you see... to make a long story short, you all have a target on your heads."

"A 'target'?" Winter asked, crossing her arms.

"Indeed. You're associated with entities in the magical community that, for better or worse, have or had a say in a lot of things going on within. As such, those neanderthals that started a war in the courtyard want you dead," Tania took out her phone to check it whilst she continued. "Before you say anything, I'm very sure that you can handle yourself. It's why I'm simply giving you some news; there's going to be people coming after you, and they've engineered ways to do it."

Winter immediately thought about the blockades and traffic shutdowns. "The city's functioning being stopped," it was apparent that the outgoing and incoming traffic stopping was their doing.

The group was being locked in to prevent them from running.

2. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    Victor thought about this, he started to become afraid, not so much for himself but for the rest of his family. "But...why us? I mean it's not like we matter that much just cause of our blood do we?"

3. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    Felicity blankly stared at the woman. Her only connection to magic was her father... and he was dead. Well, she knew the possibility of having a bounty on her head was possible, considering many of her motivations and actions in life, but... for magic? How odd.

"Why do you care?" she simply asked.

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose. Social Media Coordinator

Blog Posts:
    "I'm not surprised." Summer didn't seem that upset. "I come from a fallen family and I pissed some people off that night. Not to mention the inferno I started before you ported us." She laughed. "I'd like to see these people try. They should know that the closer you get to a fire, the more you get burned."

5. Yun

Blog Posts:
    Tania chuckled at Summer's words. "That's why I'm sure you can deal with this."

But, she also addressed Felicity. "Call it principle, but I'd rather not see a bunch of children get killed because of their family ties. It's barbaric - medieval, really."

6. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "My family had nothing to do with this," Felicity said with a raised eyebrow. She, however, wasn't entirely sure of this claim.

7. Midorikawa

Midorikawa I can do no harm to the righteous, so you're safe.

Blog Posts:
    "Likewise. And I don't think I had ancestors that did either. I didn't even know of this stuff until the detective," Ares said.

"I've tried looking up Ares family and I couldn't really find much. How far back does this go that such obscure families can be involved?" Bella asked her.

8. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    Victor wanted to weigh in, but upon closer though he couldn't actually speak for himself. He had lived knowing about his family all his life and had been told many times about their contributions to the world of magic. He just hadn't paid as much attention as he could've, which would've probably helped him in figuring out what was going on. "Okay so then. Assuming that what you're saying is true, what should we do?"

9. Yun

Blog Posts:
    "Keep yourselves on guard. I've done my part in telling you everything I know," Tania stated. "When you walk out the door, you'll be walking targets. I can't guarantee your safety, so... good luck to you."

----

When they were sent out, Winter was on high alert. "I don't trust her," she muttered to herself. "But, be that as it may, I think we should go our separate ways. We're too big of a target in a group."

10. Auxesis

Auxesis jihyun 2.0

Blog Posts:
    "The Hei family name has been quite dead for a number of centuries, but okay..." Yun muttered to herself, gazing to the side at the other mages. "Wouldn't splitting up make it easier to pick us off individually, though? Surely it would be wiser to collectively be somewhat near to another person..."

Kotori held back a sigh. "Maman won't be happy to hear that, hm? This could prove to be quite a problem."

11. Rocket Queen

Blog Posts:
    Summer didn't seem too worried about splitting up or grouping up, rather she seemed eager to take on the challenge. "If I'm going to have to fight them, I would prefer that it be on my turf. Meaning the wilderness. The forests, the woods... outside of the city. Provides lots of kindling and I have the upper hand in how to move and survive out there... that's my plan at least."

12. Midorikawa

Blog Posts:
    "She didn't answer our questions...oh we'll have fun. Getting hunted is nothing new," Ares said.

13. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "I still don't believe what she said is true myself," Victor pointed out skeptically. While it did concern him, it was also strange as to why someone would just pick them out based on their bloodline, especially over something that happened a long time ago. "But I do think that even if we go our separate ways we should stay in contact just in case."

14. Midorikawa

Blog Posts:
    "She really didn't answer the most important questions. It's confusing but I'm sure the answers will reveal themselves as time goes on. And I agree that we should stay in contact. We can let the others know if anything comes up that's worth knowing," Bella said.

15. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "I have no interest in fighting," Felicity simply said. She knew she could take them on, with ease even, but she never really liked getting her hands dirty.

16. Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales Who is the fairest of them all?

Blog Posts:
    "My abilities have nothing to do with combat and are more passive," Elle remarked, "It doesn't mean I can't be of some assistance, even if it's not on the combative side."

17. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "If it helps, then it helps," Felicity mused.

18. Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales Who is the fairest of them all?

Blog Posts:
    "It's telepathy," Elle replied, "The ability my family line is most known for."

19. Rocket Queen

Blog Posts:
    "What number am I thinking of?" Summer asked Elle curiously. She seemed amused by the notion.

20. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "Another psychic?" Felicity asked with dull surprise. "Charmed."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.