• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Gengar VS Shandera VS Dusknoir VS Mismagius VS Burungel

Zwampert

Loch Ness Monster
Reaction score
Gengarsprite.gif

VS
609-1.png

VS
477.gif

VS
mismags.png

VS
593.png

Who do you like better?
Who has the best moves?
Who would win?

Tough choice between Gengar and Shandera, but I went with the fire type :)

I like them all except for the octopus. I had to vote for shanderaa though. It's very halloweeny.

Who do you like better?
The original Ghost Mon.
Who has the best moves?
Dunno.
Who would win?
*shrug*

Tough choosing between Gengar and Shandera as they're both really awesome. Kanto Pride wins out because I've actually used Gengar and it's Pokédex entries make it sound like a devious little shit xD

All of them are too awesome,so I suggest a better idea.. COMBINE THEM ALL INTO SUPERGHOSTPOKEMON :3

I HAVE to give this one to gengar, mainly due to his speed, and my love of abusing Destiny bond.

Edit: I am highly Biased and a Gengar fangirl/boy/thing, so just disregard me.

My favorite is Shanderaa, but it's closely followed by Mismagius, Burungel, and Dusknoir.

Who do you like the most? Shanderra
Who has the best moves? Shanderra
Who do you think would win? Tough choice, I'm stuck between Mismagius and Shanderra. Shanderra, I guess.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom