The third in the Pokémon Futsal collection of cards is available starting today. Fans can head online or to their local GAME store throughout England and purchase £15 worth of Pokémon Trading Card Game products to receive this Scorbunny on the Ball card. This card bears the special Pokémon Futsal stamp and is while stock lasts. The Eevee on the Ball and Grookey on the Ball cards were released in September and October last year respectively.
How to receive the Dynamax Crystal via Mystery Gift:
1. Launch Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
2. Press the X button during gameplay to access the in-game menu.
3. Select MYSTERY GIFT.
4. Select Get a Mystery Gift.
5. Select Get with Code/Password.
6. Enter the code and select OK.
7. Select Dynamax Crystal Gift.
8. Be sure to save your game after receiving your gift.
After receiving the Dynamax Crystal:
- Go to the Watchtower Lair, a large Pokémon Den that lies at the base of the Watchtower Ruins in the Wild Area.
- When you're in front of the Watchtower Lair, select the Dynamax Crystal in your Bag and choose to use it. A large pillar of light will appear coming from the Watchtower Lair.
- Press the A Button to investigate the active den and choose to challenge the Gigantamax Sandaconda within. You can invite other players to join you or start the battle with NPC Trainers.
- If Gigantamax Sandaconda is defeated, all participants in the battle will have a chance to catch it.
Press releases and assets from across the games industry - screenshots, videos, logos, packshots, artwork, PR contacts, release dateswww.gamespress.com