• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Get your art fresh out of the oven here! (Munchlax's Art Shop(or an attempt at one))

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
I can make banners and avatars. You just tell me what you want as one and i'll make one and it'll probably look bad, so don't get mad at me please. I will use official art and sprites and such for pokemon banners and avatars and things. Really, the only thing I'm good for here is banners and avatars. Please don't ask me for anything else.
i can have a solid color background, a picture of scenery, really any background.
a banner i totally did not just make and had the whole time is:
an avatar i totally did not just make and had the whole time is:
so yeah. just tell me what you want, what you want it to say, and i'll make it. no promises it'll be good though. and if you use my stuff, credit me or you don't get any cookies.

Last edited:
Your current signature is creative and cool! ;)
Please don't ask me for anything else.
I'm actually gonna ask for a banner for other forum not here.
So if you find time :
A Banner where many characters from Skyward Sword are seen (including Fi, Ghirahim and Demise) for ZD
And a Banner in which Dry Bowser rides a bike preferably ,Flame runner for Mariokart boards
Rectangular shaped please ^^

Can you be more specific? Unless you just want me to just put those characters.
Do you want any text, like your account name?
Oops! forgot to add :p thanks for asking
"Giri" is to be typed on ZD banner
and "Ducati#Don" is to be typed on MK boards Banner in this size in caps at the bottom right corner .

I ain't got no money turns his pocket and shows :p

Yea. But could you make it more rectangular and sleek like it's 600 pixels in length? So you could add Groose, Link(Skyward Sword) and Impa on that sig please

Again I don't have any money
:b

Yea. But could you make it more rectangular and sleek like it's 600 pixels in length? So you could add Groose, Link(Skyward Sword) and Impa on that sig please

Again I don't have any money
:b
Sorry for being so late. I must've missed this notification. I'll get that to you hopefully later today.

I'd like an avatar/profile picture on a white background. Zoroark stands facing forward toward the viewer, its arms crossed and a cool smile on its face. Torchic stands in front of it, giving that cute, expressionless look. (Just look at the Torchic in my signature.) This should all be on a square canvas.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom