• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News GET ZERAORA!

Something to note:

If you don't care for hats, wait until next week when the Pikachu released start knowing Iron Tail-it's currently the only way to have a Pikachu with one outside of pre-Generation involvement.

Volt Tackle can be tutored in Konikoni City and everything else naturally learned.

Last edited:
If I were at all interested in Pikachu that can't evolve (which I'm not, just to clarify) then I'd get the Sinnoh hat one for the reason above and because it's my favourite season.

It seems like a bummer that these Pikachu cannot evolve- Pokemon GO has Ash-hat Raichu (and Pichu) so it seems lazy that this wasn’t implemented in the main games.
But I can understand why this decision was taken.

This reminds me of that Mythical Pokémon year, up there with Pokémon Generations as my favourite part of the 20th anniversary for how it commemorated the entire franchise rather than just its beginnings. I'm looking forward to these.

I've heard that the USUM version distributions will have Gold Bottle Caps too, which is just beautiful.

this year is getting weirder and weirder, if its the year of legendaries then that makes sense the anime goes in to UB direction.

Here’s the current Legendary Pokemon distribution schedule:

• February: Dialga, a Steel- and Dragon-type or Palkia, the Water- and Dragon-type from the Sinnoh region.
  • March: Regigigas, a Normal-type or Heatran, the Fire- and Steel-type from the Sinnoh region.
  • April: Raikou, the Electric-type or Entei, the Fire-type from the Johto region.
  • May: Xerneas, the Fairy-type or Yveltal, the Dark- and Flying-type from the Kalos region.
  • June: Zygarde, the Dragon- and Ground-type with three distinct Formes from the Kalos and Alola regions.
  • July: Tornadus, the Flying-type or Thundurus, the Electric- and Flying-type from the Unova region.
  • August: Groudon, the Ground-type or Kyogre, the Water-type from the Hoenn region.
  • September: Latios or Latias, the Dragon- and Psychic-type from the Hoenn region.
  • October: Reshiram, the Dragon- and Fire-type or Zekrom, the Dragon- and Electric-type from the Unova region.
  • November: Ho-Oh, the Fire- and Flying-type or Lugia, the Psychic- and Flying-type from the Johto.

Spring ahead with the Legendary Pokémon Raikou and Entei, available at participating Target stores. You can receive Entei in your Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Sun game,
or Raikou in your Pokémon Ultra Moon or Pokémon Moon game at Target from April 22–29, 2018.

logo-gamestop.png
Available at GameStop,
May 4–27, 2018
Two Legendary Pokémon originally discovered in the Kalos region join the fun in May!

Head to a participating GameStop store from May 4–27, 2018, where you can get a code that will allow you to obtain Yveltal in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Sun, or Xerneas in Pokémon Ultra Moon or Pokémon Moon.

logo-gamestop.png
Available at GameStop
June 1–24, 2018
You can add the incredible Legendary Pokémon Shiny Zygarde to your collection in June. Receive it for your Pokémon Ultra Sun, Pokémon Ultra Moon, Pokémon Sun, or Pokémon Moon game. Shiny Legendary Pokémon are extremely difficult to find, so don't miss your chance to get one!

‘Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon’ Latios and Latias Distribution: How to Get Legendaries from Best Buy

There are only a few months left in The Pokémon Company’s year of Legendary distribution events, and in September trainers can get their hands on either Latios or Latias.

From Sept. 2 through Sept. 29, Pokémon trainers in North America can receive either of the Psychic and Dragon-types through a serial code from Best Buy. Like in past distribution events, your base game will determine which of Pokémon you receive, along with their level and move set.

If you use the code on your Pokémon Ultra Sun or Sun game, you’ll receive a Latias. Ultra Sun players will receive the Pokémon at Level 100 with the moves, Mist Ball, Psychic, Draco Meteor and Tailwind. It will also be holding a Gold Bottle Cap. Players using the code on Pokémon Sun will have Latias at Level 60, with the moves Mist Ball, Dragon Pulse, Psycho Shift and Wish.

Ultra Moon players will receive a Latios at Level 100 with the moves Luster Purge, Psychic, Draco Meteor and Tailwind. Latios will also be holding a Gold Bottle Cap. Trainers who use the serial code for Pokémon Moon will receive Latios at Level 60 with the moves Luster Purge, Dragon Pulse, Psycho Shift and Dragon Breath.

Wish I had a Latios/Latias code. I was hoping to visit Best Buy for one, but the one we had nearby closed down months ago. :cry:

Visit participating GameStop stores to add Poipole to your Pokémon Ultra Sunor Pokémon Ultra Moon game! What’s more, this Shiny Poipole will be a brilliant white color instead of the usual purple. It will also know the move Dragon Pulse, meaning it can evolve into Naganadel as soon as it levels up. You can get Poipole by picking up a code card at your local GameStop between September 17 and October 7, so don't miss your chance!

Available September 17–October 7, 2018

Available at Target
October 19-28, 2018

The Legendary Pokémon Zekrom and Reshiram appeared first in the Unova region, and now you can add them to your Alolan adventure in October. During October 19-28, 2018, you can get Zekrom for your Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Sun game, or Reshiram for your Pokémon Ultra Moon or Pokémon Moon game.

GET ZERAORA!
THE MYTHICAL POKÉMON ZERAORA STRIKES AT GAMESTOP
The lightning-fast Mythical Pokémon Zeraora zooms into your Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon game for the first time! To get the Mythical Pokémon, stop by your local participating GameStop store from October 19 and November 9 and pick up a code that will unlock Zeraora in your game.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom