• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Getter's Art and Gift Art!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey guys, I want to start off my first forum experience with a personal pass time I like to do with my very own friends which is draw for people! So my thread will be for any Pokemon related art I draw and people who comment here will get art from me! Nothing guaranteed however so if you notice it's taking a long time for me to get to your art you can safely assume I'm just taking a break or getting to other things! I hope you like my art, as messy as it is!

Here's a piece I did of my Pokesona with his team! I'm really proud of the background I did for this, I put a ton of effort into challenging myself because I don't usually do backgrounds in my work. I want to try doing this again now that I've gotten better.

homiemon.png

A quick note I forgot to mention, you should post a reference image of what you want me to draw! It wouldn't bother me at all having other people's art or OCs here!

Hey, welcome to the forums!! Your art is super nice, I love how you somehow manage to combine your super clean shapes with interesting sketchy lineart, super impressive, and the water bubble on the sharpedo is so nice, you did the texture in a very simple way that reads super well! Keep it up!

Hey, welcome to the forums!! Your art is super nice, I love how you somehow manage to combine your super clean shapes with interesting sketchy lineart, super impressive, and the water bubble on the sharpedo is so nice, you did the texture in a very simple way that reads super well! Keep it up!
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, my motivation for drawing is mostly bringing the ideas in my head to life so I don't sweat every single detail in my art.

That water bubble I gave Sharpedo is a headcanon I have that Pokeballs can project a field of water for Pokemon without legs or fins that can move on land! I had always felt like in the Pokemon world, fish Pokemon are very scarcely seen outside of their natural habitat or used by trainers in battles. You'd only likely see them used in Gyms where they're all water types in the first place and equipped with a pool and Fire type gyms don't have this same accommodation.

I made my own villain for Pokemon as well! His name is Lautrec and he's a master thief and escape artist! I thought it would be in the spirit of Pokemon to have a evil doer who's all prim and proper instead of having ugly or inherently mean looking Pokemon
Lautrec ref.png
Lautrec Escape.png

I also found out how to resize images! So now they won't cover your whole screen!

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom