• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Getting Zorua and Zoroark

Re: Getting Zorua

Ive read that you can get Zorua as a gift in Castelia City.
And that you can interact with Zoroark in Illusion Forest.
I dunno if thats real deal.
I hope it is since i cant get the event thing :-|
Erm...that is the event. You need to take an event Celebi to Castelia City in order to receive Zorua, or an event Raikou/Entei/Suicune to Illusion Forest to catch Zoroark.

But yeah, I got my first Zorua through the GTS; if you speak to the person who would give it to you via the event, it gets registered in your Pokédex as seen, and you can see Zoroark in the battle against Geechisu. I only got my event Zorua due to someone distributing copies of the Eigakan Celebi at PokémonWorld's Manchester tournament.

Re: Getting Zorua

Erm...that is the event. You need to take an event Celebi to Castelia City in order to receive Zorua, or an event Raikou/Entei/Suicune to Illusion Forest to catch Zoroark.

But yeah, I got my first Zorua through the GTS; if you speak to the person who would give it to you via the event, it gets registered in your Pokédex as seen, and you can see Zoroark in the battle against Geechisu. I only got my event Zorua due to someone distributing copies of the Eigakan Celebi at PokémonWorld's Manchester tournament.

Or you can evolve Zorua.

I got a Zorua via GTS too. I don't dispose of two NDS to do the Pokéshi(f)t thing, and sincerely, I don't lose sleep over getting THE event Zorua/Zoroark. Any Zorua is OK.

These events are language locked. I PokéShifted over my WIN2011 Raikou, and the event didn't activate.

Ok so I am just curious about something. I searched the thread first and it was touched on but not really in the way I was curious about. I got each crown beast on all of my versions (mainly to have spares for when I restart my Black) and I was wondering if I transfer lets say Raikou over to my game, do the Zoroark event, then transfer Suicune to my game as well and trade it to my friend would he be able to activate the event? Since Raikou activated it for me, I assume it would be fine for Suicune to activate it on his. Only reason I ask is due to the wi-fi restrictions of the 4th gen I can't trade it to him earlier. He lives on the other side of the country now and for whatever reason didn't want to go to the event so I told him I'd get him a suicune, which I did. I'm not sure if there is some limit to the transfer machine or if transferring another beast after already doing the event would essentially "waste" that beast or not. If it indeed doesn't activate the event, I can always wait till I see him over the summer, was just curious if I could get it to him earlier.

Does anyone know if you can use the transfer machine from a DS to a 3DS or vice-versa? I only have the one DS, and I'm willing to wait for the 3DS to Transfer/Shift.

I'm going to say it will work, but really, no one here has any idea.

These events are language locked. I PokéShifted over my WIN2011 Raikou, and the event didn't activate.
That says something about the nature of future wondercards doesn't it...

So it seems that the Fateful Encounter flag only goes so far as to let you Pokéshift. I wonder what other restrictions there are...

Does anyone know if you can use the transfer machine from a DS to a 3DS or vice-versa? I only have the one DS, and I'm willing to wait for the 3DS to Transfer/Shift.

Yes. It will work. DS games will retain their connectivity features I guess you would call them.

That says something about the nature of future wondercards doesn't it...

So it seems that the Fateful Encounter flag only goes so far as to let you Pokéshift. I wonder what other restrictions there are...
Well, you can PokéShift any Pokémon. However, the Transfer Machine is language locked. Considering Generation IV's weren't language locked (I could use my JP Regigigas on my EU Platinum to get the Regi trio), I'd agree that it says something about future events/wondercards.

I'm happy about being able to use the beasts and celebi in the game before beating it. Doesn't that mean anyone could train them to Lv. 100 in Gen IV games and use them in B/W?

I'm happy about being able to use the beasts and celebi in the game before beating it. Doesn't that mean anyone could train them to Lv. 100 in Gen IV games and use them in B/W?

Yes, it does... but it probably wouldn't be easy until they beat the 8th Gym due to the Badge/obedience limit.

Can you sr/rng for a shiny zorua or zoroark? Just out of curiosity since everything else event based seems to have a shiny lock

Last time I checked. Zoura and zoroark can only be shiny through breeding.
The celebi Zoura can't be shiny.
Shinny trio Zoroark can't be shiny.

Hey guys, yesterday I got the Event Celebi to get Zorua in Black and White. I also learned it could be used to fight Giovanniin HGSS and I was wondering if anyone knew how to do that event

Hey guys, yesterday I got the Event Celebi to get Zorua in Black and White. I also learned it could be used to fight Giovanniin HGSS and I was wondering if anyone knew how to do that event

just take it to the shrine in the ilex forest.

Anyways, I've got six celebi now to get Zorua, though one is going to Feliciano.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom