• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ghaskan's Gallery

Reaction score
xuIUa.png

I have been debating for a while whether or not to post some designs I do once in a while, especially for a shop over at other forum which focus on Digimon (so that's why there's a lot of these). I don't really consider these to be art, but since some of you folks might enjoy looking them, I went ahead and decided to share, and who knows, it might help the Alcove getting a little extra activity. For now I'll start by including some of my best recent-ish stuff and I'll dump stuff as I go.

28ix0nq.jpg

the_cold_blue_flare_by_ghaskan-d4clk52.jpg

guardra.jpg

shoutmonava.jpg

5TYAu.jpg

sentarou_by_ghaskan-d4ym62f.jpg

Banners
o5x64h.png

belze.png

holsmon2.png

omega_by_ghaskan-d4ft0do.png

bunnies.jpg

xveemon.png

b25m1.png

KDjO8.jpg

(made for another peep, hence the nick :p I've been too lazy to change that to something like "Patamon" yet)

Others
or2nX.jpg

I hope you liked them and thanks for stopping by!

I had no idea you drew Dusk!~
These are awesome <3 Makes my stuff seem worthless lol

Oooh, that digimon! I've got a plushie of it! And a had no idea what it was untill now XD
great work BTW

Wow! these look amazing. you've almost created your own style of art!

Back
Top Bottom