• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Ghetsis featured in November's 'Team Plasma Gift Set': November to also see 'Everyone

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Ghetsis featured in November's 'Team Plasma Gift Set': November to also see 'Everyone's ...

November 2012 will be featuring many new releases for the TCG. A 30 card Gift Set, named 'Team Plasma Gift Set', will be released November 16, and will feature the debut of Ghetsis, as well as Cofagrigus, Bisharp, Giratina, and Darkrai. Also releasing November will be 'Everyone's Exciting Battle Packs', a group of 8 quarter decks of 15 cards each, one to feature every type except Dragon and Colorless.

Read more on Bulbanews

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Re: Ghetsis featured in November's 'Team Plasma Gift Set': November to also see 'Ever

What I'm most interested in is what this Ghetsis card will do.
Considering how much of a monster he is in the games...it'll probably be some sort of card that is risky, but effective if pulled off correctly.

Ein

Nerevarine
Reaction score
Re: Ghetsis featured in November's 'Team Plasma Gift Set': November to also see 'Ever

I am throwing money at my screen, but nothing is turning up.

I'm not Team Plasma's biggest fan, but this just sounds so neat. So is it likely that it will make it to countries outside of Japan?

Maverick Nate

Administrator
Reaction score

I am throwing money at my screen, but nothing is turning up.

I'm not Team Plasma's biggest fan, but this just sounds so neat. So is it likely that it will make it to countries outside of Japan?
It will most likely be included in the main Plasma TCG expansion releasing worldwide in about February.

Shiny Shinx

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn!
Reaction score

Oooh Ghetsis. Sounds so very exciting.

I wonder is Natrual Harmonia Gropius going to be in the set.