• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ღNovelshipping General Discussionღ

Do you support and like this shipping?

• Confirm,yes i do

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • No or not really.Just came to chat,help or just watch..

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters
Hmm... Nice idea. Really good for fanfics.

Speaking of knights, here's another idea. Let's have Misty play in a story where she's a commoner who wishes to become a Knight because she wants to be strong to protect her loved ones. The catch here is that only boys are allowed to become Knights, so Misty has to pose as a guy to get in. And Paul's a high-ranking noble knight who eventually falls in love with Misty.

That could be a comedy too! I can see it now...

Miston (Misty in disguise): Are you okay paul?
Paul: I-I think I'm going gay! 0.0

XD I would so laugh if that ever happened!

It will be like those Shojo gender benders i like it Jc you always come up with intresting ideas^^ , and we all know Misty has to be a strong character not just some push over dainty princess she be a tough princess or a knight.
What about instead of Miston what about Mitchell I always thought Mitchell would be a good name for male Misty.

What about Paul the leader of a major gang that is rivals with Misty's gang they meet hating each other but soon see each other not as rivals but as friends(or even more) when Paul soon respects Misty due to her skills in fighting but won't admit it and Misty sees Paul can actually be civil. When there gangs figure out they are companions they gangs start a all out war not listening to there leaders wishes, will they stay by there gangs or stick by eachothers sides?
What do you think?^^

It will be like those Shojo gender benders i like it Jc you always come up with intresting ideas^^ , and we all know Misty has to be a strong character not just some push over dainty princess she be a tough princess or a knight.
What about instead of Miston what about Mitchell I always thought Mitchell would be a good name for male Misty.

What about Paul the leader of a major gang that is rivals with Misty's gang they meet hating each other but soon see each other not as rivals but as friends(or even more) when Paul soon respects Misty due to her skills in fighting but won't admit it and Misty sees Paul can actually be civil. When there gangs figure out they are companions they gangs start a all out war not listening to there leaders wishes, will they stay by there gangs or stick by eachothers sides?
What do you think?^^
Now there's another idea. Gang fights! I do love to see a good brawl and I like girls that can kick butt. Misty's no pushover and she can give Paul a run for his money.

You got that right , and who doesn't love a good anime gang fight huh? Any one have any other ideas?

Now there's another idea. Gang fights! I do love to see a good brawl and I like girls that can kick butt. Misty's no pushover and she can give Paul a run for his money.

I can see it now! Paul's blood splattered everywhere! jk Misty winning. And Paul running home to keep what dignity he has left.

That gives me a more angsty feel to it. :/

I can see it now! Paul's blood splattered everywhere! jk Misty winning. And Paul running home to keep what dignity he has left.

That gives me a more angsty feel to it. :/

Because angsty makes any show or movie much more dramatic and entertaining.

NEW TOPIC:
If Misty actually meet and travel with Paul before she meet Ash how do you think the three will interact with eachother at the first meeting in Sinnoh?

Because angsty makes any show or movie much more dramatic and entertaining.

I know. I like Angst. I just prefer Romance, Comedy, and/or Action though.

If Misty actually meet and travel with Paul before she meet Ash how do you think the three will interact with eachother at the first meeting in Sinnoh?

I'm guessing Ash would be surprised that Misty would be traveling with him. And more surprised by the fact that Paul doesn't have any bruises from you know who yet...

I think it would go like this:
Ash: M-Misty!?
Misty: Hi, Ash. Hi, Brock. Oh! And you must be Dawn! Nice to meet you.
Brock and Dawn: ... *stares at Paul*
Misty: Umm...hello?
Ash: Mist, what are you doing with him?
Misty: Paul? We met up in the forest back there. He helped me find my way through. :3
AsH: *turns to Paul*
Paul: ...
Ash: He's not some nice guy! He's a heartless person who hates us!
Misty: *gasp* ASH! You shouldn't say that about people! *smacks Ash upside the head* Paul's nice!
Brock and Dawn: ...
Ash and Misty: *argues*
Paul: *sighs*...
Brock: \whispering\ Paul and Misty would make a good couple, don't ya think, Dawn?
Dawn: \whispering\ Yeah.
Brock: \whispering\ I mean, Misty's no pushover. She could break through to Paul's heart.
Dawn: \whispering\ I agree. Wait. Why are we talking about shipping in the middle of an episode?
Brock: And why did you just break the fourth wall?
Dawn: ...OMG!! I'M BECOMING TEAM ROCKET!!

Okay. I lost seriousness in the 3rd to last sentence. lol But everything else (Except maybe Brock and Dawn's little conversation) is what could've happened in an actual ep.

I know. I like Angst. I just prefer Romance, Comedy, and/or Action though.

I'm guessing Ash would be surprised that Misty would be traveling with him. And more surprised by the fact that Paul doesn't have any bruises from you know who yet...

I think it would go like this:
Ash: M-Misty!?
Misty: Hi, Ash. Hi, Brock. Oh! And you must be Dawn! Nice to meet you.
Brock and Dawn: ... *stares at Paul*
Misty: Umm...hello?
Ash: Mist, what are you doing with him?
Misty: Paul? We met up in the forest back there. He helped me find my way through. :3
AsH: *turns to Paul*
Paul: ...
Ash: He's not some nice guy! He's a heartless person who hates us!
Misty: *gasp* ASH! You shouldn't say that about people! *smacks Ash upside the head* Paul's nice!
Brock and Dawn: ...
Ash and Misty: *argues*
Paul: *sighs*...
Brock: \whispering\ Paul and Misty would make a good couple, don't ya think, Dawn?
Dawn: \whispering\ Yeah.
Brock: \whispering\ I mean, Misty's no pushover. She could break through to Paul's heart.
Dawn: \whispering\ I agree. Wait. Why are we talking about shipping in the middle of an episode?
Brock: And why did you just break the fourth wall?
Dawn: ...OMG!! I'M BECOMING TEAM ROCKET!!

Okay. I lost seriousness in the 3rd to last sentence. lol But everything else (Except maybe Brock and Dawn's little conversation) is what could've happened in an actual ep.
LOL... I love your script. Seriously, something like that would be the most probable thing to happen if Misty were to meet Paul before Ash and co.

Very nice ,Its very easy to imagine ,but I dought the such "GENIUS WRITERS" would put mentions of Novelshipping in it!*sigh* If only they knew what the fans really think about some pairings.

I think Paul and Misty would fit Shoujo or Shounen genre naturally.

I think so too. There the type of pairing that makes the anime or manga so entertaining, if there was a alternative anime for Pokemon like a Shojo imagine Misty and Paul they would actually have some romance well fighting and being insane to eachother thats the NovelShipping type of romance.

Very nice ,Its very easy to imagine ,but I dought the such "GENIUS WRITERS" would put mentions of Novelshipping in it!*sigh* If only they knew what the fans really think about some pairings.

Sadly, that's how the writers roll. They do what they do just for the money. But if they actually added things that the fans want (Example: NovelShipping or any other ship for that matter) they would make even more money.

I think Paul and Misty would fit Shoujo or Shounen genre naturally.

Yeah. If you try to imagine it, they could be one of those funny couples that always bicker and the like. ;)

True but they never listen to us fans, does anyone have any new topics?
My mind is a big blur...

True but they never listen to us fans, does anyone have any new topics?
My mind is a big blur...

Err...
What episode in DP would've been or will be a good time for Misty and Paul to meet?

I would've liked Misty to appear in the Bewilder Forest near the beginning of DP. It would've made for a good 'Misty asks Paul for help to get through a big, scary forest with lots and lots of bugs' thing. lol

Otherwise, Misty coming to watch Ash at the league would be good, too. She could meet Paul while talking with Ash/Brock/Dawn in between one of the battles.

I could so see the whole forest scenario!
Imagine if Misty and Paul are adorable kindergardeners, Paul being a bratty bully whose torturing all the students even teachers and little tough Misty trys to stop the nonsense soon they become rivals but soon develops into puppy love. Paul turns out to be very over protecive over Misty and calls her his "WIFE" while Misty just blushes and Mallet Time but promises to marry when old enough.
That would make such a corny one shot but I think its cute^^

I could so see the whole forest scenario!
Imagine if Misty and Paul are adorable kindergardeners, Paul being a bratty bully whose torturing all the students even teachers and little tough Misty trys to stop the nonsense soon they become rivals but soon develops into puppy love. Paul turns out to be very over protecive over Misty and calls her his "WIFE" while Misty just blushes and Mallet Time but promises to marry when old enough.
That would make such a corny one shot but I think its cute^^

Aww. That would be soooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cute!

I would so make a fanfic for this! And I just might! :D

Err...
What episode in DP would've been or will be a good time for Misty and Paul to meet?

I would've liked Misty to appear in the Bewilder Forest near the beginning of DP. It would've made for a good 'Misty asks Paul for help to get through a big, scary forest with lots and lots of bugs' thing. lol

Otherwise, Misty coming to watch Ash at the league would be good, too. She could meet Paul while talking with Ash/Brock/Dawn in between one of the battles.
Maybe one of the reasons why she came to watch the League is because of Paul as well. Let's say they've known each other since they were little and she came to support him as well.

Maybe one of the reasons why she came to watch the League is because of Paul as well. Let's say they've known each other since they were little and she came to support him as well.

...Yes... *fangasm*
That would be amazing if they had already met before the Sinnoh saga. (They might have already, considering Paul has the Cascade Badge) It would make for a deep, in-depth romance ;)subplot for Misty/Paul.

NovelShipping would turn out to be a great ship in the anime with a lot of potential, IMO. And their interactions would really spice things up.

I could imagine them meeting at the league and not knowing eachother to... But they think the other looks cute! When Misty accidentally says that outloud, only Brock knew what she meant. So he wanted to tell Ash and Dawn, but he fails... As they get together before everyone figures out they like eachother! Then its a complete "OMG! *shocked*" expression! As the two fall in loooove!!! <3 (Really messed up, sorry! XD)

EDIT: I don't think you pressed the enter button on the first post with the members spoiler...
DarkPrincessHaruka

Hmmm...That would be a really good idea for a fanfic imagine Ash's expression priceless!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom