• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ღNovelshipping General Discussionღ

Do you support and like this shipping?

• Confirm,yes i do

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • No or not really.Just came to chat,help or just watch..

Votes: 31 59.6%

• Total voters
I thought it be very fun if he didn't know how to swim and dislikes water then Misty gets angry because there goes Paul critizing swimmers and she has to forcefully show him how to swim and like it!
Its surprising but surprises are very amusing and intresting in fan-fictions.

I thought it be very fun if he didn't know how to swim and dislikes water then Misty gets angry because there goes Paul critizing swimmers and she has to forcefully show him how to swim and like it!
Its surprising but surprises are very amusing and intresting in fan-fictions.

I was thinking more along the lines of Paul trying to swim, but ends up drowning. SO Misty has to save him. Then it happens again and then Paul tells her the truth. So Misty decides to teach him how to swim. *gasps*

I-I've said to much... <.< >.> *jumps out a window*

I like your idea too, but next time but a spoiler alert...T.T so any new topics.

I'm sorry...but that's not all. There's going to be a lot of surprises in it. ;D

And for a random topic:
Misty just found out that she is pregnant. How would Paul react?

:naughty: *shot*

I'm guessing Paul would be like o_O. Then he would say "Please tell me it's a boy". lol But it's a girl in my head-canon, so Paul gets mad.

I'm sorry...but that's not all. There's going to be a lot of surprises in it. ;D

And for a random topic:
Misty just found out that she is pregnant. How would Paul react?

:naughty: *shot*

I'm guessing Paul would be like o_O. Then he would say "Please tell me it's a boy". lol But it's a girl in my head-canon, so Paul gets mad.
Can't wait!!!:D

If Misty was prego with Paul's child...* SMIRK* He will faint. He has a blank expression just staring and Crash falls on his back I could imagine it and if its a boy he probably be all strict with him so he can toughen up but with his girl I could imagine him having a soft spot for her Daddy's little girl Aww~!

sfsdfsdfajkj omg! An active Novelshipping thread. *w*

All the ones I've started on Serebii Forums kept dying due to inactivity, but here I find an active one. I'm so happy that this lovely shipping is receiving love~ <3

I'm the creator of "Novelshipping-C*m* B*c* S*i*j*" "" & "Novelshipping-Y*u*s 2 H*l*, S*i*j* [B3T@]" I was also the one that requested Endless Summer to draw that NovelShipping fanart.

There are also a few more NovelShipping videos I created that's not on the list.

Whispers of the Dark
Decode
Both are from MEP parts

I plan on making more videos, maybe another full video. Not sure yet. Haha.

As for fanfiction, I've written some short drabbles. Here's a drabble by Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark and a one-shot by hoshixcandy that I've found along the way. :)

Lastly, for fanart here's my NovelShipping gallery. There isn't much right now, but I also plan on drawing more.

How did you become so obsessed with Novelshipping?
While I was searching through the Shipping list one day, I saw the name and thought about it. I thought that it could work. I a fanart back in 2007 and then went out of the little fandom a bit later. Though, then I got back to it...and now here we are. I also thought it could be like Ikarishipping, but I believe that Kasumi could really straighten out Shinji. She could really back up her barks with her bites as ya know from past series (especially with her mallet).

When I first started searching for NovelShipping stuff. There was practically nothing which saddened me. Then a friend on MSN linked me to the site where I found my first NovelShipping fanart. Pixiv is <3

If they met, I'm sure they'll be in an argument since Shinji will probably call her pathetic like all the others. Kasumi wouldn't stand for that and retaliate his insults/claims until Shinji decided to walk away thinking it was a waste of time. I can see that she would want to redirect his way of thinking to training his Pokemon more instead of abandoning/trading/giving them up to others when he decided they were too weak.

They'd meet more and more. Pester one another. Dismiss one another. Just meeting one another.

What anime/manga couple do you think are like Paul and Misty?
Well one of my friends compared them to Vegeta & Bulma of DBZ. It clicked right away. xD

Another couple is Kanon & Jessica from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I could see Paul being the quiet & strong Kanon-kun. He would push Misty away while hiding his feelings for her. Misty could be the feisty Jessica. She could deny her feelings for Kanon when people approach her about it, but then she'd wonder if she has feelings for him.

sfsdfsdfajkj omg! An active Novelshipping thread. *w*

All the ones I've started on Serebii Forums kept dying due to inactivity, but here I find an active one. I'm so happy that this lovely shipping is receiving love~ <3

I'm the creator of "Novelshipping-C*m* B*c* S*i*j*" "" & "Novelshipping-Y*u*s 2 H*l*, S*i*j* [B3T@]" I was also the one that requested Endless Summer to draw that NovelShipping fanart.

There are also a few more NovelShipping videos I created that's not on the list.

Whispers of the Dark
Decode
Both are from MEP parts

I plan on making more videos, maybe another full video. Not sure yet. Haha.

As for fanfiction, I've written some short drabbles. Here's a drabble by Darth Osiris/Osiris the Dark and a one-shot by hoshixcandy that I've found along the way. :)

Lastly, for fanart here's my NovelShipping gallery. There isn't much right now, but I also plan on drawing more.

How did you become so obsessed with Novelshipping?
While I was searching through the Shipping list one day, I saw the name and thought about it. I thought that it could work. I a fanart back in 2007 and then went out of the little fandom a bit later. Though, then I got back to it...and now here we are. I also thought it could be like Ikarishipping, but I believe that Kasumi could really straighten out Shinji. She could really back up her barks with her bites as ya know from past series (especially with her mallet).

When I first started searching for NovelShipping stuff. There was practically nothing which saddened me. Then a friend on MSN linked me to the site where I found my first NovelShipping fanart. Pixiv is <3

If they met, I'm sure they'll be in an argument since Shinji will probably call her pathetic like all the others. Kasumi wouldn't stand for that and retaliate his insults/claims until Shinji decided to walk away thinking it was a waste of time. I can see that she would want to redirect his way of thinking to training his Pokemon more instead of abandoning/trading/giving them up to others when he decided they were too weak.

They'd meet more and more. Pester one another. Dismiss one another. Just meeting one another.

What anime/manga couple do you think are like Paul and Misty?
Well one of my friends compared them to Vegeta & Bulma of DBZ. It clicked right away. xD

Another couple is Kanon & Jessica from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I could see Paul being the quiet & strong Kanon-kun. He would push Misty away while hiding his feelings for her. Misty could be the feisty Jessica. She could deny her feelings for Kanon when people approach her about it, but then she'd wonder if she has feelings for him.

So your the creator of the most amazing Novelshipping videos ever. Welcome to our thread! I must admit your videos really hooked me on Novelshipping its one of my top shippings. Its a shame that your threads close hopefully you will be satisfied with our little thread.

So your the creator of the most amazing Novelshipping videos ever. Welcome to our thread! I must admit your videos really hooked me on Novelshipping its one of my top shippings. Its a shame that your threads close hopefully you will be satisfied with our little thread.

That I am. Haha. Thanks for the compliment. :) Ooh really? That's awesome! Glad that NovelShipping is getting some love. <3 It's my OTP for Misty thus far.

Haha! More and more fans are really getting into Novelshipping they really like the idea of Misty's and Paul's personality types colliding like FIRE AND ICE!<3<3<3

Haha! More and more fans are really getting into Novelshipping they really like the idea of Misty's and Paul's personality types colliding like FIRE AND ICE!<3<3<3
Fire and Ice concept has always been fan favorites especially when it comes to couples. Paul and Misty are two of a kind and they have potential to be a couple!

Here's some questions for NovelShippers.

How do you think Paul would express his feelings for Misty if ever he is in love with her?

What do you think will happen if Paul and Misty will meet?

If Paul is in love with Misty, will he be the jealous type? Overprotective type? Or what?

Hey! It's been revived! :D

I'm more of an OrangeShipper nowadays, but NovelShipping is still one of my favorite crackships...

How do you think Paul would express his feelings for Misty if ever he is in love with her?

I think he would just go up and confess his love to Misty. He's not afraid to do anything else. But he would do it in secret so his reputation with Ash and co. isn't ruined.

All hell will break loose...seriously the two are fire and ice. And they can be aggressive at times.

If Paul is in love with Misty, will he be the jealous type? Overprotective type? Or what?

I think he would be the overprotective type. And if someone would lay even a finger on his girl...

Paul is kind of a straightforward guy. His instincts are sharp but he's sarcastic enough to a fault. He may have his qualms and denials about his feelings for Misty. I don't think he'll just confess to her straight own, but he'll show his love through actions more.

Fire and Ice collide! War will break loose! Yahoo!

I can easily see Paul as the overprotective type. He'll only be gentle with his girl. LOL :banana:

Yay~ More replies to the thread. Hehe. :)

Secretly as to avoid Satoshi & etc being all "oooh~ Paul's in love owo"

Fire & Ice. All hell. Battle? Paul calling Misty pathetic. Need I say more? xD

I could see Paul as the overprotective type. Haha. Though he could also be jealous in secret. He could like confront the person in question and be like, "She's mine, back off." Something like that haha.

I just love reading the answers to the questions. I get a lot of ideas and fun out of it.

Let's see I'm pretty curious about this.

Picture this: Misty gets to play the lead role in an Underwater Ballet and her lead male turns out to be Ash, while Paul gets stuck as the antagonist. In the most awaited kissing scene between Ash and Misty, how will Paul stop them but not foil the show at the same time?

I wonder who would win if they got in a fight.

now that would be hilarious. i've always wondered who would win since i found out what novelshipping was. but do you mean in a pokemon battle or just a plain fight with yelling and stuff

pokemon battle:paul. If he can beat Ash, i know that he can beat Misty

Plain fight: i have a feeling that Misty would pysically hurt Paul if the fight went to far. THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!!

anyway, it would be so awesome if they actually met

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom