• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ghosts In The Old Chateau!

Re: Old Chateau discussion

Ho ho it IS scary indeed :B I like that place, far away from industrialized cities, it is a good place to appreciate annoying trainers, due the fact that is abandoned XD

i was wondering though, is the Gengar always female? or can it be male too? i only tried for one once and caught it (female), but it took me half an hour for just one to appear that i didn't bother trying again. :dumb:

It can be both. 50% chance for each.

i hate that music...
Playing in the Old Chateau at night with noone in the room and no lights on is SCARY.
And they say pokemon is for kids? o_e

I've seen the little girl, never the old man (Thankfully), yet there's an old lady that follows you as well???? O____o
To think I still have to go catch Rotom still.......... ._____.

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Creepy, mysterious, ghostly, it has it all.
Plus it has 3 mysterious ghosts.

3?! Who's the 3rd? And how do I find the "old lady"? I love the music, and I even considered writing a fanfiction about its origin.

I don't mind the place
I only ever go in once a game
I would like to here about these other two ghosts
I have only seen the little girl and that creeped me out enough
Someone tell me about this lady

I hardly ever go there,here is why...
One day around 10:30-11:00 I was walking around in the Old Chateau for no random reason.
Later I saw the ghost girl,
Screamed,turned off the DS and hid under a bunch of covers.
Would someone tell me about the old lady that stalks you?

I'm sure there's no old lady.

On the other hand, I've heard reports about a ghost boy, but I very much doubt they're true.

So, no-one actually knows anything about this old woman ghost?
Ive seen the other two, but the first time I saw the little girl I just thought it was a trainer. I thought it was wierd that she disappeared when I went looking for her, but left it at that.
So, where does this old woman appear?

There's obviously the butler and the girl, but I've heard there's a boy and old lady.
But no proof.

I spent about 3 hours in the chateau training in my platinum. I saw the butler and girl, no one else.

I only spent 2 mins there. Went upstairs, saw the girl, went downstairs saw the butler, then walked right out the door, switched off my DS and went to sleep. Never been back.

it's cool to explore places like this one in the games. ^^

That one mysterious lady ghost that follows you around

I took a 15-20 min run through the entire place a few hours ago and saw the Butler(right on entry into dining area) same thing with the other one checked out room with painting/w red eyes and came across a ton of Gastly(no Gengar/Haunter) and didn't see any other Ghosts at all

I find it interesting that Rotom can be found in the television, even though he doesn't have a television form.

I love the Old Chateau's design.

Oooh, I love that place. Sometimes I run in there to see the ghosts just for fun =P

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom