• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Giant Octopode's Private Hatchery, Errands, and Rares

Reaction score
Greetings!

Forgive the rough decor, and welcome! Here at Giant Octopode's Private Hatchery, Errands, and Rares (GOPHER) we specialize in commission work, and also have a limited selection of rare pokemon to trade. Thank you for coming to visit, and regardless of whether or not you choose to take advantage of our services, I hope you have a fantastic day!

Commission Work:

Breeding services

Breeding a specific Pokemon which is Breedable and in the Galar Pokedex
Breeding a Pokemon into the desired Nature
Breeding a Pokemon into the desired Gender
Breeding a High IV Pokemon
Breeding a HA pokemon into a different Pokeball (Must supply both the HA Pokemon and a Pokemon of the same type in the desired ball)

Note that multiple services can be combined, so if you have a HA Pokemon, and a Pokemon of the same type in a desirable Pokeball, I can breed you up a 5 IV HA Pokemon of the desired Nature and Gender and in that desirable Pokeball. Price will vary based on the difficulty and time investment required. I do have a complete Galar Pokedex so you needn't supply the Pokemon unless it's HA or not Galar native.

Battle Tower Grinding
Choice Items
Bottle Caps
Mints
Life Orbs and other items

Depending on how much you want, and my current BP status, I may be able to fulfill the request right away, or there may be a delay as I farm more. Cost is directly determined by the total BP cost.

Power Leveling
I will power level 1 or more Pokemon to 100 for you so they can be hypertrained, with the cost dependent on how many Pokemon you need trained and what their starting level is. I will not mess up their EVs in the process.

EV Training
I will train up to two stats to max for your Pokemon. Note: I will not reduce EVs, nor will I train up to partial values (Example: 100 in all EVs). Cost is dependent on the number of Pokemon that need training.

Rare Pokemon:

HA Pokemon

I have the following HA Pokemon available
Trevenant
Tyranitar
Vanilluxe
Pikachu
Noivern
Lucario

Legendaries
I have the following Legendary Pokemon available
Eternatus
Type: Null

Shinies
I have the following Shinies I am willing to part with (note: This is not a fire sale, I'd just part with them for the right price, don't be surprised if I ignore lowball offers)
Morgrem (Self Caught, level 36, unnamed and untouched, in a Luxury Ball)
Eiscue (Self Caught, level 55, unnamed and untouched, in a Luxury Ball, Perfect IVs)
Vanilluxe (Self Caught, level 60, unnamed and untouched, in a Luxury Ball, Perfect IVs, HA)
Tyranitar (Self Caught, level 57, unnamed and untouched, in a Luxury Ball, Perfect IVs, HA) *Note: I have a pending offer on this one for transparency sake, so unless someone is swift and outbids that offer it will not be available for long.

Looking for:

Master Balls
Apriballs
Flame Orbs and other Rematch Rewards
Shiny GMax Charizard
"Competitive" Whimsicott
Non-Galar Native Pokemon
Other HA Pokemon
Offers of any kind - just because I didn't list it, doesn't mean I'm not interested!

I greatly appreciate your time and consideration, and again, I hope you have a great day!

Last edited:
Hello! I have some non-Galar native Pokemon I can trade you if you'd like, like Shiftry and Kanto Rapidash. I'm interested in the following: a female Feebas (with a Prism Scale if you have one), a Stonjourner, and a female Scorbunny.

Hello! I have some non-Galar native Pokemon I can trade you if you'd like, like Shiftry and Kanto Rapidash. I'm interested in the following: a female Feebas (with a Prism Scale if you have one), a Stonjourner, and a female Scorbunny.

Thanks for the interest! I can make that happen. Do you care about levels, IVs, natures, abilities, or balls they are contained within? If not I'd do a 1:1 trade for each of those with any non-Galar native Pokemon that isn't a Kanto starter, if so we can definitely make that happen it just would tip the scales a bit so we'd need to work out how to best balance out the trade.

My only requests for all the Pokemon is that they be female and that they DO NOT have the following natures: Naughty, Lonely, Brave, Sassy, or Quirky. That's really it. My Switch code is in my signature just so you know.

I sent you a friend request!

The Stonjourner and Feebas I'll gladly trade 1:1. The Scorbunny, the first female I bred up was one of the natures you listed as not wanting, so I bred up an Adamant female with very good IVs (all perfect except HP, which is pretty good, and special attack, which doesn't much matter anyway). I'll still trade 1:1, since you're my first customer and all :) However with restrictions on gender (for a imbalanced gender distribution Pokemon) and Nature, I'd appreciate it if you just make sure whatever non-Galar pokemon you trade me for it is one that's pretty cool. Either in a cool ball or with a hidden ability or rare within its native region or something like that if you don't mind.

Deal?

Edit: I'm free currently! Since you appear to be on, care to use the code 8624 and do the trade now?

sounds great! IGN is Amii, and no thank you on the Eevee, on the one hand I'll be farming my own and on the other I'd trade all 3 for it and still feel bad for not having a fair trade since it's a shiny. I definitely appreciate the offer though!

Crap. Most of the non-Galar natives I have are male. But I think I can transfer some from my Gold or Crystal that are female. Do you want me to get some and then get back to you on them?

Thanks for the successful trade! And again, too generous by far. Even still, I hope that I was able to help, and know that you've got some store credit built up! :p So let me know if you need anything else

You were a big help! Also, I managed to find some female HA Pokémon to trade if you still want them, both non-Galar. I have a Clefairy with Friend Guard and a Gyarados with Moxie. Would you like those?

I'm definitely interested! I'd like the HA Magikarp, and I'd be able to trade tomorrow night or during the weekend, does that work for you?

For shinies, I'd want either other shinies, or non-breedable pokemon (legendaries, event pokemon, whatever) from outside Galar. Alternately, At Least 3 MBs, depending on the shiny. I know that it's not super likely others would take those trades, but I'm not super looking to trade them either, so I'd want to get something in return to where I'm excited to make the trade. I'm sure you understand. Honestly I'd rather not trade them for HA pokemon, both because it'd be an imbalanced trade in one direction or another no matter how hard I tried, and also because I kinda want to trade HA for HA to build up that collection. If you happen to have a shiny in a cool ball or an extra non-breedable pokemon laying around certainly I'm open to offers.

Regardless I'll get one bred up and I'll look forward to talking to you tomorrow, have a great night in the meantime!

I sent you a message, I'm available whenever it's convenient, just let me know when you are available.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom