• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gimme Some Vitamins! (OF: Multiple DWF, Egg Move Pokes, Various Others, Items)

archer

Reaction score
I want a whole lot of Vitamins! Any kind will do! A whole bunch to offer, simply for your Vitamins! Here's what I have to offer:

Dream World Females (and Males!):
An * indicates Pokemon would need to be bred if requested

Eevee
Vulpix (w/ Extrasensory)
Houndour (w/ Punishment)
Poochyena (w/ Crunch, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang)
Zigzagoon (w/ Tickle)
Taillow (w/ Brave Bird)
Dratini*
Cubone*
Pichu*
Smoochum*
(feel free to inquire about specific natures, but no promises)

Egg Move Pokemon:

Zorua w/ Dark Pulse
Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory

Various Pokemon:
An * indicates that Pokemon was received in a trade, and therefore I can not verify it's legitimacy

UT F Bulbasaur*
UT F Growlithe*
UT F Petilil*
UT M Squirtle w/ Mirror Coat*
UT M Chimchar*
UT F Ferroseed*
UT F Sandshrew*
UT M Rattata*
Lv. 5 F Wurmple*
Lv. 5 M Shinx
Lv. 5 M Togepi*
Lv. 26 M Luxray
Lv. 48 F Emolga
Lv. 45 F Zoroark*
Lv. 30 F Sentret
Lv. 46 M Glaceon
Lv. 10 M DW Mankey*
Lv. 52 M Plusle*
Lv. 20 F Minun
Lv. 17 M Magikarp
Lv. 37 M Starly*
Lv. 14 F Petilil*
Lv. 25 M Shieldon
Lv. 18 M Farfetch'd*

Hold Items: Adamant Orb, Amulet Coin, DeepSeaScale, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Dubious Disc, Eviolite, Expert Belt, Exp. Share, Float Stone, Grip Claw, Lucky Egg, Lustrous Orb, Protector, Quick Claw, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, Ring Target, Scope Lens, Shell Bell, Wide Lens, Zoom Lens

EVO Stones: Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Dusk Stone, Moon Stone, Moon Stone, Prism Scale, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Sun Stone

One Vitamin gets you one Pokemon or item, simple as that. Cheers!

Last edited:
Sure... though i cant trade right now. You can send me the growlithe along with other pokemon that you dont need for Irons and zincs. How much you want is up to you (or depends on how many vitamins/trade fodder I have)

That's fine with me, and take your time on the trade, no rush. How about two of each?

How many vitamins would you like for a female dw vulpix? (btw great user name I love archer)

I've got lots of Vitamins that I'm willing to trade away, so I'll just name the stuff I want and then you can pick a Vitamin for each one of them. :)

- DWF Houndour (no specific nature is needed)
- DWF Taillow (either Jolly or Adamant would be preferred)
- DWF Poochyena (no specific nature is needed)
- Lucky Egg & Expert Belt
- UT Glaceon

If you'd like I could bring you two Vitamins for each Pokémon, while you get one Vitamin per Item? :)

I have 1 x Protein and several Wings; if you want them.

i have so many vitamins i dont know what to do with them. if u have a ghastly ill give u as many as u want, if no on the ghastly ill take the DW dratini or vulpix if you sitll have them. i also got a lot of wings which is more helpful since there is no cap that u can give to ur pokemon, till max out the EV

Friend Code: 2452 0371 5017

Thank you all for the interest! I've sent a PM response to each of you. Cheers!

Hey so i dont think it will let me respond to ur message but like i said i got a lot of vitamins so what ever king u want jus let me know. im good to trade for most of the day so let me know

@archer; I'd like an Eevee and a Vulpix with Extrasensory, both preferably with one of the neutral natures. What specific vitamins and how many of them do you want?

I can offer a PP Max for the DWF Vulpix and the Shiny Stone! Would that work?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom