• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Giratina Origin Forme vs. Giratina Altered Forme

Mijumaru

Demonic Scraggy
Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet.

I choose Giratina Origin Forme, because it can fly.

I like Altered forme's design better, but Origin is significantly better to use in battle.

Origin Forme. It looks plain epic, and it's offensively oriented, unlike the Altered Forme.

Origin Forme. Way cooler.
Also, just a week ago, there was a thread like this, wonder what happened to them?

By preference, Origin Forme. But in battle, Altered Forme. AF has access to many essential items like Leftovers, and you can actually use it on Wi-Fi and in PBR. OF's limited to in-game, and it can only have the Griseous Orb.

This question looked tricky at first, because I thought that I had to choose one, but luckily, I don't have to, so that's convenient! I like Altered Forme for its defensive stats, and its Origin Forme for attack stats and an ability that makes it immune to another type. Overall, Ghost and Dragon are great offensive and defensive types.

The Origin forme is preferred, as it is great offensively.

Both are okay, but Altered Forme is cuter. Origin looks creepy x_x

I like Altered Forme better for its defensive capabilities, actually.

Altered. Origin looks weird to me. Plus, I hate its annoying stump-things whereas Altered Forme looks incredibly badass and menacing, which is what I look for in terrifying pokémon. ♥

I much prefer the Altered Forme. I think it looks much more cooler.

Altered. He just looks more awesome that way, more gastly and more dragon-like.

Origin looks way better. The Altered form looks like a giraffe mixed with a centipede with 6 legs.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom