• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Girl,11, dies after parents pray instead of going to a Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you let religion get in the way of your child's health you've become an unfit parent.

Those dumbasses let her die, people like that make me sick.

That's because it's not in the Bible. >_>

...Or actually, try Hezekiah 6:1. :D

*head desk* My 'emotional' post is now ruined. I'm going to go to wikipedia now, and try to get my IQ back to zero. >> The Bible though, does have a phrase similar to this one...I'm positive its somewhere, no matter what gotquestions.com says! *denial*

Either way, the Bible does teach us to put our trust in God, but it also tells us not not to be lazy, and do thing ourselves.

What these people did was un-Christian (or so I believe). Maybe we need someone who goes to church to actually confirm this...

Buddhism is actualy the only religion that doesn't completely confusse me. I've just never had the "faith" to believe in God.

Well, I do believe that prayers make cure you, but if you are sick with cancer or had heart attack, you better rush to the doctor.

It used to be, but like all religious teachers the original Buddha has been deified over time - intentionally or not - and it can be considered a religion.

I REALLY don't want to comment on this, but those parents are freakin' stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom