• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Girlfriend/Boyfriend pet names you've had/given

Oh gosh, I used darling, sweetie, honey...sweetheart. I'm naturally affectionate lol

Other than typical "sweetie", "love", etc., the only one I've ever given was Peach to my first girlfriend. I guess my current girlfriend and I do use "nerd" as a term of endearment all the time.

I call him Mr. Boyfriend or Big Bro for fun. I'm sometimes called Little Miss (it's the closest translation I can think of)

Sometimes I call my girlfriend babycakes. She likes it. She calls me snookums.

I had about 845748574857458 for my GF...

I would just make them longer and longer by combining them, simply because I wanted to have a new one each time d;

Which lead to like 50 new ones a day.

...she loved it and so did I.

Her name for me was Pancake, for some reason xD think it was talking about pancake day shortly after we met.

When he's being particularly silly or being a pain in the butt on purpose I call him bakachu because I am a weirdo.

Example of pain in the butt on purpose:
"I want to cook for you. What's your favourite food?"
"Everything"
(honey this is not helpful you bakachu ^=__=^;; <3 )

I call my boyfriend "darling", "dear", and "honey." I've been called "baby" which I don't like, "sweetheart", "darling", and things like that.

my boyfriend and i call each other babe. i let him call me vanya, which is the diminutive of my name, ivan, but he doesn't usually call me that lol.

I've been called hubbie, honey, precious, puppy, and similar things. I used to call my ex mostly wifey and kitten, but occasionally baby or baby cat.

I call her Chi Chi(so much so that people think that is her real name) and she calls me D**k head, or something similar.

Its all fun...

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom