• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Girls Sometimes Arent Worth It

pikachu200

Reaction score
"Sure is nice to take a break from contests huh Dawn?" Ash asks his blue haired friend Dawn. Pikachu was fast asleep on his back after his last battle against Team Rocket.

"Yeah it sure is" Dawn smiled back. A snicker was heard "Piplup please dont do that" she scolded. Piplup shook its head no! "If it wasn't you Piplup, and it wasn't Ash or Brock" she said. She slowly turned around but didn't see anyone behind her. *And it wasn't Conway so thats a first* she started to think before a Gengar appeared in front of the three.

"GARR!" it shouted and made a scary face. Everyone screamed waking Pikachu up. "Chuuuu!!!!" it shouted while doing its Thunderbolt attack. "Gaarrr" Gengar cried in pain and fell to the ground. It got up and pouted before floating away muttering.

"Where's he going?" Ash asked. "Maybe its a trainers" Pikachu suggested.

"I dont think so its too wild to be trainers pokemon" Piplup responded.

"Lets go then!" Dawn shouted and followed the Gengar.

"Ahhh!!! BEING FOLLOWED!" Gengar shouted as it ran to a clearing. Other pokemon heard and sat up blocking Ash and his friends.

"What're those pokemon?" Dawn asked.

"It appears to be a Charizard, Wigglytuff, Raichu, Infernape and Lapras" Brock counted. He tossed out a poke ball and his frog pokemon Croagunk came out ready to fight!

"They look pretty mad" Dawn said as she took out her pokedex and began scanning the data. Piplup ran into battle position ready to take them down!

"I choose you Torterra and Infernape!" Ash shouted and threw his poke balls up in the air. Flash! The turtle and monkey came out!

"Ahhh Earthquake!" a voice shouted. Two people stood up behind the pokemon defending them. An Empoleon came out too wondering whats going on. It saw Dawn's Piplup and waved hello.

"Do we know that Empoleon?" Ash asked. Pikachu was charging up energy for a Thunderbolt on the Lapras. "Wait doesnt someone we know have an Empoleon on his team what was his name?"

"Hmmm I remember Barry having an Empoleon" Brock responded as Crogunk tried to stab the other Infernape in the chest. "But thats just it"

"Your pokemon really play as a defensive group don't they?" a familiar voice asked. A blonde head wearing a green scarf appeared from behind the Lapras

"They're only doing it so we won't get hurt remember" someone else responded. A brown haired girl with a bright green shirt and brown shorts climbed on her Charizards back and hugged the back of its neck. "Good Charco" she whispered. The Charizard huffed with annoyance even though it liked being hugged.

"Hey Barry!" the 3 said in unicen. Pikachu did a Thunderbolt that landed on the Lapras and hit Barry too. Croagunk stopped and laughed when hearing Barry cry in pain.

"Hey!! Why you hitting my Lappyras!" the girl shouted as she saw the Lapras hit by a Thunderbolt. "Now Lapsy you use Ice Beam!" she said.

"LAAA!" Lapras cried as a blue beam escaped its mouth and headed straight for Pikachu. Pikachu jumped out of the way and hit Ash instead. "pras" it said with confidence.

"Now you think twice about hitting my pokemon you fool" the girl whispered. She looked at Ash's frozen expression and laughed

"Hey that fool is one of my rivals!" Barry shouted. Empoleon bursted into laughter when seeing Ash frozen. Barry couldn't help but hold in some giggles too.

"I don't see whats so funny do you?" Dawn asked Brock. Piplup began laughing too.

"Aside from Ash's face in a gasping position no" Brock responded. He looked at the Charizard and noticed its color was different. "Barry are these pokemon yours?" Brock asked.

"No they belong to my girlfriend" Barry replied. He looked at the girl who was healing up her Lapras with medicine. "She'd one of a kind" Barry said before snapping. "Hey you going to unfreee him!?" he shouted.

"No besides Lapras got a bit hurt too" the girl said after she was done. "Well done Lappy return" she said and Lapras went back inside.

"I'm going to have to fine you then!" Barry shouted.

"How much then?" the girl asked. That made Barry grow steamed. Dawn and Brock couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

"Excuse me for a quick moment" Barry said before running at her. The two casted glances and shrugged. Pretty soon Dawn noticed Barry pinning the girl up against the tree and was tickling her? "Gonna get worse than tickling so are you going to unfreeze the boy!?" Barry shouted. The girl was laughing uncontrollably. Charizard, Empoleon and Infernape began anime sweatdropping.

"Does this happen often?" Piplup asked. Infernape and Empoleon nodded. Charizard sighed and did a Fire Blast attack on the frozen Ash Ketchum. It burnt him a lot but unfroze him.

"Well okay job is done" Barry said before dropping the girl and walking away.

"Jerk!" the girl shouted while blushing a bright red. *It did feel a bit good though* she thought.

"Thats one strong black Charizard" Ash mumbled before passing out.

"Anyone want a lift to the center?" the girl asked as she let her pokemon back inside their poke balls.

"Sure" Dawn replied.

"I'd like a ride too" Brock added.

"Infernape grab the dead man and take off to Sunnyshore" the girl commanded. Infernape saluted and put Ash on his back before running off at high speeds. She giggled at how Brock and Dawn shouted "HES NOT DEAD YET" as she climbed on Charizard's back. "Come on then Slowpokes!" she shouted. Dawn and Brock climbed on Charizard while Barry climbed on Staraptor's back. With a running start they both took off into the skies.

Many hours later...

"Well that was fun wasn't it?" the girl asked Dawn.

"Who the hell are you!?" Dawn shouted

"Oh right intros are always forgotten although you look familiar...I am Allyson! But most of my friends call me Ally or Ally Cat which ever you prefer" Ally responded as her Raichu cuddled against her.

"...You're a strange one" Dawn said. Ally rolled her eyes and so did Raichu.

"There are stranger people the last weirdo was that guy in glasses with the Slowking challenging me to a battle after following me to Pastoria" Ally responded. She shuddered a bit too.

"Glasses? Slowking? That sounds familiar" Dawn whispered. Piplup giggled remembering who the person and pokemon was. Raichu wondered why the Piplup was giggling.

"Wow she has a small memory doesnt she?" a Slowking asked the Raichu. Raichu shrieked and jumped up.

"Whats wrong Raichu? Is Gens pulling tricks again?" Ally asked.

"DOn't even care to remember someone's name do you pussycat" a guy whispered in her ear and rested his hand on her shoulder. Ally squeaked as her face turned a bright red.

"Conway you really need to stop scaring people!" Dawn shouted. Conway simply let go of Ally with a sly smirk on his lips. Ally started to shiver as if it were a crisp winter morning. "Scary rival...so scary cold shoulder tactics brrr" she whispered.

"She overreacts doesn't she?" Slowking said

"Yep well her early hourney in Johto didnt go so well" Raichu responded. "But does he like her?"

"No not her he just finds her appealing...its Dawn he wants" Slowking whispered back as they looked at Conway trying to flirt with Dawn.

"Hey Ally Ash's okay!" Barry called.

"o-o-Okays!" Ally called back and walked over to Ash's room. She peeked in and saw Ash stroking his Pikachu's cheeks and Pikachu purring. "Reminds me of me and Chimchar" Ally whispered.

"Huh? Oh its you who froze me" Ash commented.

"Don't blame her Ash its just her pokemon are protecting her from getting hurt" Barry responded. And grabbed Ally's hand as she tried walking away.

"Why is that?" Ash asked. Barry sighed and waved his hand showing it couldn't be mentioned. "What I'm only asking why her pokemon are so overprotective" Ash shouted. Barry pulled Ally against his chest to stop her from running away.

"I wont tell him honest" Barry whispered into her ear. Ally nodded as she held the tears back.

"Fine if its that bad but dont you have something to apologize for" Ash asked Ally. Ally only growled back as the lump in her throat caused her to choke.

"You really dont keep track of other people's emotions now do you" Barry shouted.

"I'm sorry okay! Sorry for almost causing you to be killed like a Sheer Cold KO!" Ally shouted as tears streamed down her cheeks!

"Is everything all right?" Nurse Joy asked as she peered through the hallway.

"Sure everything's fine" Barry called back.

"Okay..." Nurse Joy said while pushing a lovestruck Brock down on the floor.

"Its okay you can stop now" Barry whispered as Ally was crying in their embrace.

"Why's she cry-" Ash started to ask before Barry shut the door. Pikachu sighed feeling why the girl was crying. "Pikachu do you know why?" Ash asked. Pikachu nodded.

"They killed Alex when we were weak I couldn't help him out tied up...stole the pokemon he tried to save at hideout! I couln't save him fast enough!" Ally shouted between sobs.

2 years ago...

"We're almost there Ally Cat just keep close with the pokemon and the mission's almost complete" an older boy said to his younger sister with her Chimchar. A small blue and yellow, star headed shaped pokemon was following them along with a small green alien, and a small pink mouse like creature with a long tail.

"Alex I feel a bit scared" Ally whispered. Alex crossed through an invisible infa red rays and a loud alarm went off. "Ahh!" Ally screamed!

"Jirachi, Mew, Celebi go inside now!" Alex shouted as the 3 pokemon went inside 3 Master Balls. "Ally take these and run! Run to the exit!" Alex shouted while Ally grabbed the poke balls. Stomping was heard and Team Rocket Grunts came from behind. Ally and her older brother began running for the exit. It was too late! The door was being blocked by 3 Executives. Archer, Arianna, and Proton.

"Well well if it isn't Pokemon Ranger Alex" Arianna said.

"Who's the little one?" Proton asked.

"Ah yes the little sister and she has grown a bit how nice for the boss to know" Archer said while pulling out his pokegear and began dialing the number. A ring was heard from far down the hallway.

"No need to call I am already here since we're dealing with a largely known thief" Giovanni responded as he walked down the steps. He soon appeared and smirked at Alex and Ally. A young red haired boy was with him glaring at Ally. The 5 all slipped on gas masks.

"Sleep Powder now!" Giovanni shouted. The grunts threw grenades at the two of them causing them both to fall asleep. "You 3 grab the boy and I'll grab the girl since she requires less strangth, Silver you grab the Chimchar" Giovanni commanded.

"Huh?" Ally whispered as she began stirring. She woke up and noticed she and Alex were in a different room. She saw Alex struggling a grip from a Machamp. And saw Giovanni across from her pointing a gun at her chest. "Whats going on?" Ally asked the red haired boy who was tying her up.

"Your life's going to be cut short thats what happening" he responded as the knot was tied.

"Where are those pokemon?" Giovanni asked Alex.

"I dont know now why is Ally tied up!!?" Alex shouted.

"If you don't give me an honest answer I'll shoot her since you value the life of your 'precious little sister' more" Giovanni explained. "Now WHERE ARE THEY!" he asked again in an angry tone.

"I don't know!" Alex shouted. "Now let her go!" he shouted again.

"You people are so predictable...I'll ask again and if you lie to me again you sister will pay the price" Giovanni explained. "Now where are they?" he asked again.

"I-I-I-I SET THEM FREE!!!!" Alex shouted back. "THATS WHAT HAPPENED NOW LET HER GO!" Alex shouted.

"Damn now we have to get them agian! Oh and I lied about letting her go" Giovanni remarked before pressing a self destruct sequence button. Machamp let go and ran away. Giovanni also pulled the trigger. BAM!

"EEEKKKK!" Ally shouted.

"NOOOO!!!!" Alex shouted and jumped in front of the incoming bullet. He was hit and fell down on the floor. Ally began crying as her Chimchar jumped out from hiding and burnt the rop letting her go.

"Alex!" Ally cried and knelt down next to her older brother.

"Ally...you have to get out of here!" Alex coughed.

"But I" Ally whispered. Alex used his strength to hush her lips

"Take my Charmander...raise him to be tough and" he coughed. "I called my friend to come pick us up. run outside and look for his pokemon. Tell him I risked my life saving the pokemon and couldnt make it out. Set the three pokemon free too okay?" Alex asked. Ally nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Also who's the best ranger in Kanto and Sinnoh?" he asked.

"You" Ally whispered.

"And who's the rangers bestest little sister ever?" Alex asked.

"Me?" Ally asked. Alex nodded with his last breath before he stopped breathing, and heart stopped beating.

"Goodbye Alex" Ally whispered and kissed him on the forehead. SHe got up and grabbed Chimchar and Charmander's poke ball before running out of the crumbling hideout not looking back.

1 year later...

"Well I'm heading out to Sandgem" Ally whispered as she walked outside of her home in Twinleaf. She waved to Johanna and Glameow who were training for contests.

"Ally wait up!" Barry shouted and came up behind her.

THUD!

"Owww" Ally mumbled as she sat up next to her friend.

"Sorry I just lose it when seeing you" Barry said. The two began laughing with enjoyment.

Present time....

"You're done now right?" Barry asked. Ally nodded with a smile. "You were always getting into trouble anyways but...you're still okay" Barry mumbled

"Only because you're around" Ally responded. She giggled and began purring in his arms.

"Hey you want to have a pokemon battle? It always makes you feel better" Barry suggested.

"Okay" Ally replied with a grin. "But you'll have to let go of me first" Ally said.

"Oh right" Barry said and let go. They both blushed a light pink before running away.

"Hello! Did I miss something!" Ash shouted.

"Come on then lets battle for old time's sake!" Barry said.

"Okay lets battle!" Ally said and smiled.

"Hey I want to battle too!" Dawn said. "But where's Ash?" she asked.

"He's still in bed' Ally responded.

"Brock you want to battle?" Dawn asked.

"No thank you Dawn I'm busy trying to announce my love to Nurse Joy! Brock said with heart eyes and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh...well how can 3 people battle at one time?" Dawn asked.

"Tag team?" Barry asked.

"Yeah tag team!" Ally said.

"Are you two siblings?" Conway asked while popping up behind Dawn. "Ummm you could say that" Barry responded. "I'll be on Dawn's team!" Conway said. Dawn rolled her eyes. "Yay! Lets battle outside" Ally said as she ran outside.

"Wait for me Ally Cat!" Barry shouted. Pretty soon they ran outside and sent out their pokemon. "Go Empoleon!" Barry said. Empoleon ran to the feild

"Chars let's go!" Ally shouted and tossed her poke ball.

"Come on out Mamoswine its showtime!" Dawn shouted and tossed hers up in the air.

"Slowking come out and protect my princess and I!" Conway shouted and tossed his up in the air. "Okay!" Slowking replied as it jumped to the ground.

"Princess?" Dawn asked with a creeped out reaction. Mamoswine snorted like an angry bull

"Time for battling!" Empoleon shouted as it landed slicing the air with its metal flippers.

"I'm ready to battle Ally!" Charizard shouted as it sparkled when coming out.

"Thats weird I thought Charizard were orange" Dawn commented.

"Wow a shiny starter in battle I haven't seen that in a while" Conway whispered. "SLOWKING USE SURF!" he shouted. A huge wave appeared behind them and headed for Charizard and Empoleon.

"Uh oh" Ally said. Charizard flew high up in the air and dodged the attack. "Flamethrower!" Ally shouted. Charizard roared and hit Mamoswine directly. Critical hit! In one blast the Mamoswine fainted. Dawn gasped at the power.

"Empoleon now use Earthquake!" Barry shouted. Empoleon roared as the earth began to shake.

"Oh another earthquake" Ally whispered as she tried to stand up on the ground. Barry grabbed her hand to prevent her from falling down.

"Heard this attack does a lot of damage" Dawn said. Conway grabbed her by the waist as she fell backwards.

"You're safe dear" he whispers. "Slowking you holding out okay?" he asked.

"Yeah!" Slowking said and stood back up. It used a Psychic attack on Charizard causing it to fall down.

"Ouch...Dragon Pulse!" Ally shouted.

"Focus Blast!" Barry shouted. The two pokemon nodded and used the attacks at the same time. It hit Slowking with double the power and it fell down passed out and unable to stand up.

"And I thought Slowking's abilities and high defenses would give us the win" Conway whispered.

"And I thought you'd let me go after the Earthquake was done" Dawn commented.

"Right" COnway responded and let her get up. "I only let them win out of pity" he whispered as Slowking went back inside the poke ball.

"That Charizard's way tough" Dawn whispered as she let Mamoswine back in the poke ball.

"Too easy" Ally said as she let Charizard go back inside the poke ball. Barry did the same and didn't say anything. "Bye guys see you later' Ally said while waving. She then ran away from them all.

"Hey wait up!!" Barry shouted and followed.

"Wow Barry met his match didn't he?" Dawn asked.

"Those girls aren't worth it sometimes" Ash whispered as he saw them run away.

Eh, not really Fiction if its basically just a scene from the show. I geuss its a made up scene, but you're using all same characters and even the same pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom