• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Give a senario of how Alder And Elite four lost to Iris,; cause i can't imagine thiz awful thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Good Morning Dears,

I opened this topic because I am really one of the people who hate hate hate iris so much and hope to write my opinion in this thread Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris? but i still wrote some of my opinions in other threads that i opened by myself such as Purrloin Vs Iris's Emolga or Do you think that Ash should have challenged Drayden and Cheren? or relationship between masara taun (pallet town ) and vellge of dragon or Axew will learn hyperbeam, roar of time and Spacial Rend or Is Iris a Trainer? howwver really wanted to share my opinion in Do you think the writers are doing enough with Iris?.

But still, back to the thread, first how are you all and really a long time for my final thread and posts so miss you all so much and really hisashiburi dana minna san.

Anyways, as the thread said Give a senario of how Alder And Elite four lost to Iris,; cause i can't imagine thiz awful thing please because i can't imaging this awful character who doesn't deserve the term of being a trainer became a real champion. Are all of elite four and alder are weaker than this most weakerest characyer. The wordt characters are iris trip and cameron but iris becamee the champion how how how?

Alder beated the worst trip, and was also been known as strong. He was nearby to be in cynthia's level.

Caitlin (Japanese: カトレア Cattleya) then a Psychic-type elegent Trainer who love being an elegent and love her pokemon shine as elegent was nearby to beat garchomp but still lost to baby poor axew who can do anythong. The axew with his super unnatural power when he learnt outrage and giga impact the 2 super power attack who nearly need 20 level traning final evolution and axew learn them out of nowwhere for one shot and with not training let's hope axew learn hyperbeam, on roar of time or Spacial Rend or two of them or all
the roar of time is special dragon attack for dialga but axew is super special so hy can learn it in xyand same with special rend who is attack for palkia and for hyperbeam who is special for final eveoulation except dragonair who can use it and not final evolution however who super unnatural axew and his traning iris (damn axew and iris he can learn hyperbeam and beat all the rules of pokemon.

Anyway, So please give any senario from your head about this an awful episode. Hoped if ash challenge drayden in that episode such as i hoped if he will challenge it challenge cheren in last thread

The worst and most Awful episode 2019. As we thought iris will be the champion but she is the worst one in the entire pokemon world with cameron and trip for sure

Please leave this one cause this thread. The two others as i explained Please delete them cause i didn't meant spam. It was said an error in past two thread so i thought i didn't open at all

Alder beated the worst trip, and was also been known as strong. He was nearby to be in cynthia's level.

Caitlin (Japanese: カトレア Cattleya) then a Psychic-type elegent Trainer who love being an elegent and love her pokemon shine as elegent was nearby to beat garchomp but still lost to baby poor axew who can do anythong. The axew with his super unnatural power when he learnt outrage and giga impact the 2 super power attack who nearly need 20 level traning final evolution and axew learn them out of nowwhere for one shot and with not training let's hope axew learn hyperbeam, on roar of time or Spacial Rend or two of them or all
the roar of time is special dragon attack for dialga but axew is super special so it can learn it in and same with special rend who is attack for palkia and for hyperbeam who is special for final eveoulation except dragonair who can use it and not final evolution however who super unnatural axew and his traning iris (damn axew and iris he can learn hyperbeam and beat all the rules of pokemon.

Anyway, So please give any senario from your head about this an awful episode. Hoped if ash challenge drayden in that episode such as i hoped if he will challenge it challenge cheren in last thread

The worst and most Awful episode 2019. As we thought iris will be the champion but she is the worst one in the entire pokemon world with cameron and trip for sure

Hope to see some answers and posts here dears, dears friends

the roar of time is special dragon attack for dialga but axew is super special so it can learn it in and same with special rend who is attack for palkia and for hyperbeam who is special for final eveoulation except dragonair who can use it and not final evolution however who super unnatural axew and his traning iris (damn axew and iris he can learn hyperbeam and beat all the rules of pokemon.

This thread is not so thinly veiled Iris bashing.

Like your opening and last post just talk about how much you hate Iris.

I am still waiting for some senarios dear friends

Please one answer please

I will cry because no answer until now

1495116893186.png

IBppH_q-6WZ3b7ViZlcwZd7G-AqWXMWnEynbexxRaY8.jpeg

Don-t-cry-dawn-hikari-32290814-300-225.jpg

dczdovj-e3036398-0076-46c0-8f27-bbd08aac4c8f.jpg

b42305d40a6df648ff02ba639b48096c.jpg

img_0177.png

I do have a question.

One day, iris said to the three boys who challenged each other, i mean that episode that ash got krokorok, she yold to them that you are still young to battle that's doesn't make any sense?

How dare you ask them this question? Isn't you who beat 99 trainers before became a trainer?

Maybe Iris overtrained Excadrill to hell and now it can curbstomp everything on its way.

Another option is that before Iris someone strong named Cameron :wynaut: beat them all but lost at the end so the Elite 4 was weakened when Iris came in.

(By the way I don't hate Iris but it was pretty weird to see her getting a position that for most trainers it takes years to get, and giving it off-screen is a big offense).

I believe that the remake of Diamond and Pearl brought a temporary disorder in time and space that shifted the position of Iris from the games and from the anime. Thus, she became champion in the anime universe too, shortly before order was re-established.

NOTE: This incident will likely cause Iris to no longer be the Champion in upcoming remakes of the 5th gen games.

Glad to see people finally in my thrrad so thank ypu very much both Nicolas721, i remembered you. I think you was answering in my threads multi times before.

And really thank you felipePR for the answer

Maybe Iris overtrained Excadrill to hell and now it can curbstomp everything on its way.

Another option is that before Iris someone strong named Cameron :wynaut: beat them all but lost at the end so the Elite 4 was weakened when Iris came in.

(By the way I don't hate Iris but it was pretty weird to see her getting a position that for most trainers it takes years to get, and giving it off-screen is a big offense).

Firstly, let me thank you very much for your answer. I really hate iris and it is fine for me if you like her or don't like her.

Anyway, Nice Senario, maybe an axew learnt new moved out of no where such as Special Rend Hyperbeam Roar Of time and then she won. And maybe she use overated stupid pokemon excadrill.

Cemeron if won a champion then i will explode for sure. The worst character are cameron iris and trip

But Maybe your senario is worked for real.

But as I said do have a question.

One day, iris said to the three boys who challenged each other, i mean that episode that ash got krokorok, she yold to them that you are still young to battle that's doesn't make any sense?

How dare you ask them this question? Isn't you who beat 99 trainers before became a trainer?

I believe that the remake of Diamond and Pearl brought a temporary disorder in time and space that shifted the position of Iris from the games and from the anime. Thus, she became champion in the anime universe too, shortly before order was re-established.

NOTE: This incident will likely cause Iris to no longer be the Champion in upcoming remakes of the 5th gen games.

FIRSTLY, really thank you very much for being here and for the answer. REALLY Nice avatar indeed.

About iris, i do Wrll, hope she disappear from the entire anime. Hope she die for really with all her pokemon my friend

Hope that the things that you wrote is really happening but the problem is that she really became champion one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom