• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

I just got a swift swim poliwhirl that I can breed and get you a swift swim poliwag tomorrow. But are you willing to trade the ditto now for the excadrill?

Give me a minuteand I'll be online, and I'll take the second trade tomorrow :)

Ok I'm getting online now and I'll get to work on that HA poliwag tonight.

Crap I traded you a sand rush excadrill by mistake you want to trade back the excadrill I wouldn't mind it's my bad.

I got the sand force one I can trade right now.

Edit: thanks for the trade

Last edited:
Well, i can get you the HA bulbasaur, and, maybe the Togepi if get lucky at the FS. I actually own a 4 IV's Modest Riolu, i can breed it sometime if you need it XD.

I would like Charmander w/Dragon Dance & Dragon Pulse (or a charmeleon, i don't actually care, i just wanna have something with DPto breed with the 5 IV Charizard i got as a present, so i can produce some Charmanders for my friends); and, maybe a Mareep.....

Just tell me what you would like, and, i'll get it for you

I'll take Togepi and Bulbasaur for Charmander and Mareep :)

Well.... Do you want Super Luck Togekiss, or just a a Togepi? Because, i have caught like 10 in luxury balls and all of them have Hustle XD. Just a male one with Serene Grace. I'll try on another Safari, whatever.
bulbasaur, well, same history. He does not want to appear XD

But well, i'm gonna get those for you. Jajajaja XD

Hey, do you mind giving me some other leftorver pokémon? Those you have are... pretty good looking. I just asked for the ones i'd like the most, but, almos everything looks great. Also, my FS is a Togepi One.
Anyway, ask me for some other stuff. Hera, Phamput, Larvitar, Dratini... they aaaaaalll look great.

EDIT1: Ivysaur ready to go.

EDIT2: Togepi is ready to go. Male, Luxury ball. I could send you a female one too, on a luxury ball, so you can breed the HA.

Last edited:
Just throw in a Riolu into the mix and I'll send you another leftover Pokemon ;) I wont be able to get my 3DS online for most of today, tomorrow or Friday, but leave your FC and 3DS name and I'll try to trade when I can.

hey i just started and i just passed the second gym. i dont have anything to offer but can i have a charmander

@Battaman, I'm looking for Larvitar of any Gender with 3-5 Perfect IVs. I want it to have Perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed -- the rest don't matter, though I'd like as many IVs as possible.

Also, I would like to trade for Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and Perfect IVs in Attack, HP, Special Defense, and Speed. As with Larvitar, the rest don't matter, though I'm content to stick with those four.

I have a ton of HA Pokemon to trade (see link) and I have several IV trained Pokemon. I have a Petilil with 4 Perfect IVs, Togetic with 4 Perfect IVs, and Minccino with 2-3 Perfect IVs.

Here is a list of the HA Pokemon I have for trade: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities

Let me know what you're interested and what you feel is fair for those two. I noticed I have a few of the HA Pokemon you're looking for. Thanks in advance! :)

Would you be able to part with either one of the female Adamant Speed Boost Torchics?

I have a few 3-4 IV Adamant Tyrunts with Dragon Dance and Poison/Fire/Ice Fangs that I can offer in return.

Hardy
31\31\x\31\x\31
@Adamant
x\x\31\x\31\31
@Timid
x\31\31\x\31\x (Imposter)
@Impish
31\x\31\31\31\x

Intrested in all of these, i can offer any of these
3IV+ Togepi
3IV+ Clefary
3IV+ Riolou
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
Swift Swim Polliwag
SR Larvitar (Preferably male)
Sand Force Drillbur
Magic Guard Abra
Quick Feet Shroomish
Aron - not worth much unless it got something special to it
4+ IV of most Pokemon, just ask
X exclusive Mega Stones
Shiny
Legdendary

Woo, I'm back, just try to trade with me whenever you see me online, I might just be able

hey i just started and i just passed the second gym. i dont have anything to offer but can i have a charmander
Sure thing :) I'll add you and you'll get it as soon as possible

@Battaman, I'm looking for Larvitar of any Gender with 3-5 Perfect IVs. I want it to have Perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed -- the rest don't matter, though I'd like as many IVs as possible.

Also, I would like to trade for Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and Perfect IVs in Attack, HP, Special Defense, and Speed. As with Larvitar, the rest don't matter, though I'm content to stick with those four.

I have a ton of HA Pokemon to trade (see link) and I have several IV trained Pokemon. I have a Petilil with 4 Perfect IVs, Togetic with 4 Perfect IVs, and Minccino with 2-3 Perfect IVs.

Here is a list of the HA Pokemon I have for trade: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities

Let me know what you're interested and what you feel is fair for those two. I noticed I have a few of the HA Pokemon you're looking for. Thanks in advance! :)

Nice, I'll take a 4 IV Togetic and Pinsir :)

Would you be able to part with either one of the female Adamant Speed Boost Torchics?

I have a few 3-4 IV Adamant Tyrunts with Dragon Dance and Poison/Fire/Ice Fangs that I can offer in return.

Sure, I'll take a 4IV for a Torchic.

Hardy
31\31\x\31\x\31
@Adamant
x\x\31\x\31\31
@Timid
x\31\31\x\31\x (Imposter)
@Impish
31\x\31\31\31\x

Intrested in all of these, i can offer any of these
3IV+ Togepi
3IV+ Clefary
3IV+ Riolou
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
Swift Swim Polliwag
SR Larvitar (Preferably male)
Sand Force Drillbur
Magic Guard Abra
Quick Feet Shroomish
Aron - not worth much unless it got something special to it
4+ IV of most Pokemon, just ask
X exclusive Mega Stones
Shiny
Legdendary

For a 4 IV Ditto I require a 4 IV Ditto, or something ridiculesly good.
For the Timid Imposter one I'll take a Chlorophl Bulbasaur :)

How about 5iv chlor bulbasuar, and swift swing poliwag and pinsir and manetric mega stone for one of the hardy 4iv ditto

Already got me a Poliwag and Pinsir, if you can change them for something else it's a deal.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in two perfect-IV Absol (a male and a female), a 5-IV Eevee, and an Articuno for a 4-IV Ditto?

I really don't care for either of those Pokemon sorry

That's fine, but I think you meant to say you don't care for "any of those pokemon".

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom