• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

giveaway: 4-5 iv timid charmanders with egg moves; some breeding leftovers for trade

faucin

Reaction score
so i've been masuda method-ing for a shiny one (no succes yet) and in the process i made a lot of 4-5 ivs charmanders (even a couple with 6 ivs but im not giving those for free) so if you want one just ask and i'll give it.

all of them timid nature with Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Outrage

some of them with hidden ability

i also have bulbasaurs (HA, egg moves), lotads(egg moves), treeckos (HA), lapras (eggmoves), drilburs(HA) and venonats (HA egg moves) with 4-5 ivs for trade

Last edited:
Re: giveaway: 4-5 iv jolly charmanders with egg moves

I'll take one:)

Sure! 5 ivs, hidden ability, female, if that's ok with you.
...Have you added me yet?

not problem! send me a trade request when you can

I would like to have a HA Treecko and a HA Venonat with egg moves, please.

I can offer 4IV Nidoran, 4IV Bergmite, starters (all except Turtwig and Oshawott), lots of HA Pokémon, some bank Pokémon and several egg move Pokémon. If you're looking for anything in particular, just ask me and I'll see what I can do for you.

I can offer 4IV Nidoran, 4IV Bergmite, starters (all except Turtwig and Oshawott), lots of HA Pokémon, some bank Pokémon and several egg move Pokémon. If you're looking for anything in particular, just ask me and I'll see what I can do for you.

would you by any chance have a HA omanyte/lilleep/tentacool? i'm also missing tepig and misdreavus so if you got any of those let me know

would you by any chance have a HA omanyte/lilleep/tentacool? i'm also missing tepig and misdreavus so if you got any of those let me know

I'm afraid that I have none of the HA fossils/Tentacool, but I do have both Tepig and Misdreavus. Seems like a deal to me! :p

I have to breed them first though and I'm on my way to school atm, so I won't be ready until about eight hours from now.

I'm afraid that I have none of the HA fossils/Tentacool, but I do have both Tepig and Misdreavus. Seems like a deal to me! :p

I have to breed them first though and I'm on my way to school atm, so I won't be ready until about eight hours from now.

great, let me know when you got them and we'll trade, i already added you, you'll find my FC on my signature

I will take one I have bagons reply back

okay, i believe we are friends already so when you see me online send me a trade request

great, let me know when you got them and we'll trade, i already added you, you'll find my FC on my signature

okay, i believe we are friends already so when you see me online send me a trade request

I will take lotads egg moves drilburs(HA) and venonats and a charmender I have some leftover bagons

I will take lotads egg moves drilburs(HA) and venonats and a charmender I have some leftover bagons

the charmander is free, the drilbur and the venonat are for trade, what do you have other than the bagon?

Re: giveaway: 4-5 iv timid charmanders with egg moves; some breeding leftovers for tr

@faucin; Do you have a 4 IV or 5 IV female Charmander with Solar Power available? I know it's a giveaway but at the very least I can offer something slightly useful in return. Would you like a 4IV Cherubi w/Healing Wish, Flower Shield, Aromatherapy, and Weather Ball, a 4IV Yanma w/Whirlwind, or 4IV Vullaby with Knock Off, Mean Look, and Foul Play?

Re: giveaway: 4-5 iv timid charmanders with egg moves; some breeding leftovers for tr

@faucin; Do you have a 4 IV or 5 IV female Charmander with Solar Power available? I know it's a giveaway but at the very least I can offer something slightly useful in return. Would you like a 4IV Cherubi w/Healing Wish, Flower Shield, Aromatherapy, and Weather Ball, a 4IV Yanma w/Whirlwind, or 4IV Vullaby with Knock Off, Mean Look, and Foul Play?

how nice of you, a Cherubi would be awesome. i have a 5 iv (no atk) solar power female charmander reserved for you, add me and pm your FC if you want

Just wondering if you have any 5IV Charmanders left and if so is it possible to get one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 :) Thanks in Advance

Just wondering if you have any 5IV Charmanders left and if so is it possible to get one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 :) Thanks in Advance

i most certainly do, tons of them in fact. any gender or ability in particular? my Fc is on the signature, give me yours and we can arrange a trade

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom