• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

giveaway: 4-5 iv timid charmanders with egg moves; some breeding leftovers for trade

Re: giveaway: 4-5 iv timid charmanders with egg moves; some breeding leftovers for tr

Just wondering if you have any 5IV Charmanders left and if so is it possible to get one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 :) Thanks in Advance

i most certainly do, tons of them in fact. any gender or ability in particular? my Fc is on the signature, give me yours and we can arrange a trade

:) Awesome and Male with hidden ability would be great thanks FC: 3239-4100-0826

Edit:

Also I have 5IV Brave honedges and 5IV Calm Klefkis if you want one or both for a 6IV Char

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: giveaway: 4-5 iv timid charmanders with egg moves; some breeding leftovers for tr

Just wondering if you have any 5IV Charmanders left and if so is it possible to get one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 :) Thanks in Advance

i most certainly do, tons of them in fact. any gender or ability in particular? my Fc is on the signature, give me yours and we can arrange a trade

:) Awesome and Male with hidden ability would be great thanks FC: 3239-4100-0826

Edit:

Also I have 5IV Brave honedges and 5IV Calm Klefkis if you want one or both for a 6IV Char

hey, sorry for the delay, been really busy. if you still want the charmander we can arrange a trade. the honedge and klefki for a 5IV HA male and a 6IV is what you want?

Edit:

hey, sorry for the delay, been really busy. if you still want the charmander we can arrange a trade. the honedge and klefki for a 5IV HA male and a 6IV is what you want?

yeah no problem and yeah thats what I want :) I am on now, :) thanks

Last edited:

@vFireFistAce hope you like the charmanders! if by any chance i gave you the wrong one, let me know!
@Paleo do you still want the treecko and venonat?

Yes I do!

I haven't seen you online yet in-game, but your Tepig and Misdreavus are ready. I added your FC already, mine's in my signature :)

Yes I do!

I haven't seen you online yet in-game, but your Tepig and Misdreavus are ready. I added your FC already, mine's in my signature :)

well perhaps we can arrange a trade?

Sure! When can you trade? I'm online now, and I will be available for the next couple of hours.

Edit: Thanks for the trade! Enjoy your Pokémon :)

Last edited:

Can i get a 6 IV Female with HA please i am also MMing charmander but my female has awful IVs
what would you want

I would like one please :). Also, (if they are free) a HA Treecko.

Can i get a 6 IV Female with HA please i am also MMing charmander but my female has awful IVs
what would you want

sadly, i dont have any female with 6IV, but i probably have one with 5IV and HA if you want it

I would like one please :). Also, (if they are free) a HA Treecko.

sure thing. im afraid the treecko is not free, but if you have a 3-4iv pokemon i could use to breed or a pokebank mon i'll accept it

i would greatly appreciate a charmander and a bulbasur if possible your worst ones would be fine just enjoy the help :)

5 IV works

5 IV works

cool, i added you, when you see me online request the trade. my fc and all is on my signature

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom