• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaway! Breeding leftovers

Starman125

Reaction score
NOTE: Use XY/ORAS for this. I have Sun/Moon, but as of now, the update to make Pokémon Bank compatible with Sun/Moon hasn't been released yet.

These Pokémon have been sitting in my box for a while. With the release of Sun & Moon, I feel it's time to give them a new home. Here's what I have:

Timid 5IV Lightning Rod Pichu (F) x4 [Wish, Fake Out, Encore] (1 traded to ZanTwilight)
Modest 5IV Analytic Magnemite x1 (Traded to ZanTwilight)
Modest 4IV (HP Ice) Analytic Magnemite x1 (1 traded to Blahmon)
Relaxed 4IV (0 Speed) Iron Barbs Ferroseed (1 M, 1 F) x2 [Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Spikes]
Timid 6IV/5IV Contrary Snivy (M) x2
Timid 3IV (30 SpA, 30 Spe; HP Fire) Contrary Snivy (M) x1 (1 traded to Blahmon)
Docile 6IV Smeargle (M) x1

I don't really need anything in return for these; this is a giveaway, after all. :) Also, if you'd like whatever you're asking for to be nicknamed, do let me know!

Last edited:
Awesome! Can I have one of the Pichus and the 5IV Magnemite?
In return you can have a 5IV Magikarp (Jolly or Adamant, HA or not) and a 4IV Modest Harvest Exeggcute if you want them.

Awesome! Can I have one of the Pichus and the 5IV Magnemite?
In return you can have a 5IV Magikarp (Jolly or Adamant, HA or not) and a 4IV Modest Harvest Exeggcute if you want them.

Absolutely! Just let me know when you can trade, and what your timezone is. As for which Magikarp, hmm... I'll take the one that has Rattled. Whichever one of the remaining two you give me doesn't matter. :p

Last edited:
Oh goodness... :)

May I have one of those lovely 4IV male HP: fire HA Snivy?.... and could you nickname him Ladon for me? :3
um.. may i have an HP: ice magnemite too? ... and nickname it UFO of you could? X)

and ty so much!!! :D

FC: 3177 - 9599 - 8103... IGN: Joseph

i'll give a couple ocean scatterbugs i'm hatching in Y :)

Oh goodness... :)

May I have one of those lovely 4IV male HP: fire HA Snivy?.... and could you nickname him Ladon for me? :3
um.. may i have an HP: ice magnemite too? ... and nickname it UFO of you could? X)

and ty so much!!! :D

FC: 3177 - 9599 - 8103... IGN: Joseph

i'll give a couple ocean scatterbugs i'm hatching in Y :)

Absolutely! So sorry I wasn't here a couple days ago!

Your timezone, please? :)

Absolutely! So sorry I wasn't here a couple days ago!

Your timezone, please? :)

ty so much and no problem at all! :)

Oh yeah... sorry about that xD .. US EST

we can trade in a little bit if you're available :3

ty so much and no problem at all! :)

Oh yeah... sorry about that xD .. US EST

we can trade in a little bit if you're available :3

Certainly! Also, could you give me your friend code again? The one you gave me doesn't seem to be valid....

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom