• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaway shinies and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavictini

LOVES FRIED TORCHIC
Reaction score
So I ended up getting a few unwanted shinies and a legendaries today,So first come first serve

Rayqauza(Event shiny)
Registeel(Korean ut)
Dratini(French jhoto native)
Riolu(Jhoto native)

1 per person first four people get them

BTW @Paleo; YOU MUST PICK UP WEATHER TRIO OR I WILL BE GIVING THEM AWAY

Last edited:
Can I get Rayquaza?
5026-4464-6733 IGN: Cobalt

Okay
I added your FC a while back
I might be able to trade tomorrow if that's okay

@Megavictini; I know it's a giveaway but do you want anything like starf/lansat berries, bp items, etc? I've gotten extra power items from Grafitti Eraser.
Also, what's your ingame name?

@Megavictini; I know it's a giveaway but do you want anything like starf/lansat berries, bp items, etc? I've gotten extra power items from Grafitti Eraser.

Actually I do want those pretty bad,mack,yours Sydney?

My in game name is Lulu, I've got extras of Power Bands and Belts, one of those ok? Or did you want one of the berries?

If you want more than one I could do that too, I'm not gonna use 'em/I've got lots of berries.

Last edited:

My in game name is Lulu, I've got extras of Power Bands and Belts, one of those ok? Or did you want one of the berries?

If you want more than one I could do that too, I'm not gonna use 'em/I've got lots of berries.
Totally

Could I have the Rayquaza if it's still there if not can I have anything? My ign is Gavin and FC is 2251-4546-8574.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom