• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaway: Shiny 6IV Lugia

Zeto

Reaction score
NOTE: These pokemon are hacked and cloned with Powersaves. Fair warning to those who don't like that.

Shiny Lugia (no nickname)@Leftovers
Caught in Luxury ball
Pressure
Bold
6IVs
252Hp 252Def 6SpDef
Toxic
Whirlwind
Roost
Aeroblast

Hello Bulbagarden! Very excited by a pokemon forum that actually allows hacked pokes to be traded. I have 30 Great Walls chillin' in my PC and they are each at level 50. I will be using the GTS so timezone problems shouldn't be an issue. YOU MAY ONLY RECEIVE ONE. I'm taking the first 30 people to post and that'll be it.

Now I'm going to need you to put up a Poochyena on the GTS and ask for a Lugia with the message "Look over here". You will then need to post in this thread and give me your in game name (IGN) to notify me. I will make the exchange within 24 hours.

I guess that's it. Enjoy your shiny legendary bird thing!

Sad I don't have an IGN account. Oh well, hope the people of the the IGN enjoy this!

Oh.... whoops! I thought. ..OMG how stupid of me! Thx Lovanda for correcting my stupid mistakes :p my in name is Saarah

Never mind - I dont have a poochyena or a mightyena to breed from! Better look on the GTS for both of them!

* I do now - putting it up on XY gts!
ign name Saarah just to clarify things

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom