• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Giveaway: Shiny 6IV Lugia

Reaction score
If there's any Lugia left, I'd love to have one as well! :)

My IGN: Josef

Sonic Scream
Reaction score
@Zeto;

May I have one... if you still have one available? :)
IGN: RiceCakes

... i won't be able to put anything on GTS until tomorrow (wenesday) after work (5pm US EST), would that be ok with you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Zeto;

May I have one... if you still have one available? :)
IGN: RiceCakes

... i won't be able to put anything on GTS until tomorrow (wenesday) after work (5pm US EST), would that be ok with you?
Yup that's fine.

Reaction score
are there any more lugias available for trade because I would like one ill put one up today.
FC: 1075-13771099
Jah

Reaction score
hi, anymore of those Lugy´s? is nickname available? looking forward to your response :). have a good one.

Reaction score
k i´ll add you. i´ll be offline for a while but ill come back in about 4 hours, i´ll be online tomorrow as well around this time too. thanks in advance m8

Reaction score
Just put a poochyena on the GTS. Way simpler that way.