• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

GEN VII: Giveaway Zeraora and Lugia codes

Reaction score
Hello, I have a whole stack of Zeraora and Lugia codes from the movie.

I'm trying to make a complete pokedex and I still have a long way to go so I'm happy to exchange any Pokemon in return. Otherwise, I'm happy to just give it away anyhow if you ask nicely. Do let me know!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Would love one of the Lugia codes; just let me know what you need!
I'll DM you!

-

This applies to everyone keen: I'm happy with any rarer/harder-to-get Pokemon. I'm easy tbh. It's easier if you just tell me what you don't mind giving.

Reaction score
Just found even more of these codes. Let me know if you want them!

Aura is with me
Reaction score
oh i would love to have a Zeraora ,,, , as i just started out on ultra sun ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
What pokemon were you looking for? Zeraora is one of three pokemon missing from my living dex, so I should hopefully have whatever you're looking for.

Reaction score
What pokemon were you looking for? Zeraora is one of three pokemon missing from my living dex, so I should hopefully have whatever you're looking for.
Would you mind trading mythical for mythical?

Reaction score
Would you mind trading mythical for mythical?
Sure! Most of the ones I have are from the 2016 anniversary. I have Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, and Shaymin on my game right now, but I can check my pokemon bank if you were looking for something else.

Reaction score
Sure! Most of the ones I have are from the 2016 anniversary. I have Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, and Shaymin on my game right now, but I can check my pokemon bank if you were looking for something else.
I've sent you a direct message!

Reaction score
Hey! Do you have any codes left? I would really like to have a Zeraora :)

Reaction score
Ditto for me- if there are any codes left, I'd love to have one as well. Can also trade mythical-for-mythical, if you'd like- I've got Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Darkrai or Manaphy, or a shiny Charizard if you'd prefer.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Couldn't say for sure, since I got them off the GTS back in Gen IV/V-ish, but probably not. They're at least authentic enough to go in and out of the GTS and the Pokemon Bank, but that's about all I can promise :-/

Reaction score
I still need Zeraora! I live in Australia and the distribution we were promised never happened. I have other mythicals I could trade you? Handful of shinies as well I think.

Reaction score
If you have any Zeraora leftover I would love to trade! I've been building a living dex for a while so possibly have spares of anything you may be interested in?

Reaction score
Hi! I know it's too late now but if you still have Zeraora and Lugia codes left, can you give it to me? I don't have any valuable pokemon to trade for and you probably had done all of it but still.. Please