• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaway

davis.g105

Reaction score
I currently have some pokemon to giveaway, including a few legendaries. Seeing as I'm a breeder some of the starters are fairly frequent, emailing me at [email protected] is the best way to get a current list and set up a time (usually sundays) to trade.

I am currently looking to give away

Treecko
Venusaur
Charizard
Totodile x2
Chikorita x2
Mudkip x2
Turtwig
Piplup
Charmander
Farfetch'D
Wingull
Swampert
Minun
Cyndaquil
Torchic

Last edited:
@tehboogieman Sure you can get Ditto and Darkrai
@playajah, you can get manaphy, bulbasaur, and togetic
@datguybleach, you can certainly have mew and Lugia

when are good times for you? I am in Mountain Time, if not today, please also provide dates.

my FC is 4341-8335-1666

@davis.g105 I'm available to trade now and will be online for an hour.

Edit: FC: 3955-2450-1531

Last edited:
@prongeddread837

Swampert
Hasty nature
lvl 43
very finicky
OT-Jamie
Ability->Torrent

came from Pokemon Pearl

I am currently in the Wi-Fi Club with those FC's I could get added, so @soul_strider @playajah I have yours, I'll wait for a bit, 30 min to 1 hr maybe longer cant promise longer for today but I will be in as long as possible

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom