• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaways for North American and Oceanian Bulbanews readers: EX Power Tin Sets and B&

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Giveaways for North American and Oceanian Bulbanews readers: EX Power Tin Sets and B&W ...

Bulbanews is pleased to offer two special giveaways to our readers in North America and Oceania. North American readers have a chance to win one of three EX Power Tin sets, while readers in Australia and New Zealand will have the opportunity to win one of five Pokemon Movie 14: Black & White DVD Double Pack's.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Giveaways for North American and Oceanian Bulbanews readers: EX Power Tin Sets an

I am most excited about the latios ex card with it being my favorite Pokemon and awesome design

Re: Giveaways for North American and Oceanian Bulbanews readers: EX Power Tin Sets an

I am definitely the most excited for the new Kingdra card. One of my favorite Pokémon, and I love how useful its Tri Bullet attack could be when picking off benched Pokémon, especially considering how little Energy it needs to do so.

If I had to choose, it'd be Kecleon because Imittack and its ability makes it useful against the powerful EXs.

- Juuchan17

I'd have to say Heatran-EX because Dynamite Press can bring down opponents easily if Heatran has Plasma Energy.

Mine would probably be Chandelure Black & White—Plasma Freeze 16/116 so far because it could bring back the TyRam deck archeytype

I love Sigilyph Secret Rare because the shiny art is really pretty and its ability is amazing!

My favourite is definitely Latias EX. Still my favourite pokemon, and the full art looks awesome.

While Plasma Freeze has a lot of stellar cards, going with Glaceon. Great utility, along with a good getaway move.

I am excited for the Latias EX card because Latias is one of my favorite Legendary Pokémon of all time.

I'm excited for Latias EX because the moves and ability are sick.

Most excited for Latias-EX: one of my long time favourite Pokemon, powerful, and amazing as a full-art card.

I'm going with Chandelure. One it's from BW, so it seems fit to choose one of the pokemon from its generation, and it's Holo. I loved Chandelure in the game. :3

beedrill for one energy he can do 130 and 150 if your opponent flipped tails because of confusion

Latias EX! Its very anti-meta so that makes it a winner in my book!

Last edited:

Chandelure from Plasma Freeze. That Absorb Life move sounds pretty epic. Plus, the art looks amazing.

My favorite from the set is Metagross. It's ability and attack would go great alongside Gardevoir in my Psychic deck!

I'm going to say probably Heatran EX. I had quite a bit of fun using it's Dynamite Press during prerelease.

How will we know who won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom