• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving Away Dialga/Palkia 2018 code

Crawdaddy

Reaction score
Went to Gamestop to get Shiny Zygarde and they gave me some of the old cards they still had. I got one more Dialga/Palkia than I can use so, the first person to respond to this post with their favorite Sinnoh pokemon and why will get a DM with the code.

(I know the time window for this code is closed by the official schedule, but I was able to use a Palkia code tonight, 6/26, so I believe the other code will still work.)

If you still have it i do not have this legendary.
My favorite Sinnoh pokemon ? ^^
I guess it's infernape, i love the art but i really start liking that pokemon since i show Ash infernape through the Sinnoh region.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom