• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving Away Legendaries

DirectKai

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Recently, I've acquired WAY to many Pokemon. I am running out of room in my PC.
I already have a shiny version of every legendary that can be shiny (except some of the Unova ones)

So i have decided to give away a lot of my normal legends. I got attached to some so they won't be available but all others will. Here is the list (taken off as they are claimed):

Mespirit Lv. 50 Impish
Mespirit Lv. 50 Lax
Cresselia Lv. 50 Impish
Suicune Lv. 40 Lax
Uxie (Japanese) Lv. 65 Sassy
Mespirit Lv. 50 Mild
Virizion Lv. 43 Calm
Terrakion Lv. 43 Serious

Please take these xD I caught most of them myself with the exception of Uxie, Latias, Regigigas, and Phione

My Black FC is 2795-1164-8726

Last edited:
FC 3955-2450-1531 I should be on to trade at 8:30pm(5:30pm your time) if that works for you.

@DirectKai[/MENTION] Could I have the Lugia and Ho-Oh? :)
I really wanna see if my wi-fi still works(didn't trade in a while).

@DirectKai Thank you so much!!! I gave you the event Golurk because I have a lot and i wanted you to take something good! :) I'll add you to my friend's list!

Last edited:
@DK My Black Code is 4942 8754 5616. If you can give me 10-20 minutes to get out of the league I can meet up with you ^^

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom