• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaway Giving Away Old Event Pokemon

Kind of embarrassing but I don't really remember how to trade in Sun.
Do I just go to the Festival Plaza or do I need to do something else too?

Annnnd that's one successful giveaway! Diancie is gone.

I am working on getting to the festival plaza! Restarting my save because I haven't played Moon in a while?
No problem. I'm sorry I just realized I don't have a Liechi Berry which is what the Jirachi came with. Is there any other item you might want instead?

Hey Tatoyaki I'm going to be getting off for a while sorry. Let me know when you're able to get to the festival plaza and we can maybe trade later or tomorrow ok?

Hey Tatoyaki I'm going to be getting off for a while sorry. Let me know when you're able to get to the festival plaza and we can maybe trade later or tomorrow ok?
Please don't worry! I've gotten ready, and as for a held item you can make it whatever you'd like! I don't mind!

Please don't worry! I've gotten ready, and as for a held item you can make it whatever you'd like! I don't mind!
I meant to get off the computer and I'm still sitting here 30 minutes later haha. Typical.
Annnyway if you're ready now I am still around lol.

Ok I'm off for real this time. We will trade later.

I am around right now if anyone would like to trade.

I haven't been around as much as I'd like to to trade these and I apologize for that. If anyone would like to speed the process along I do have a discord and even if I'm not on my PC at the moment watching this thread I can usually be reached fairly quickly to trade. Just PM me and we can add each other. In the meantime I am around right now.

Annnd Jirachi has been traded. Ok not the fastest pace but we're getting them out there. If anyone still wants anything on the list just let me know!

Hey dude,

Don’t want to sound greedy but I was curious how long you were waiting before you’d let people claim more than one mon on the thread? Part of me was eyeing the shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune but if you didn’t want to do that I totally understand. Either way, I really appreciate the Diancie :)

Edit: if this comment bumps the thread and someone else sees and wants them instead that’s even better

Hey dude,

Don’t want to sound greedy but I was curious how long you were waiting before you’d let people claim more than one mon on the thread? Part of me was eyeing the shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune but if you didn’t want to do that I totally understand. Either way, I really appreciate the Diancie :)

Edit: if this comment bumps the thread and someone else sees and wants them instead that’s even better
Well I think it's been a week if I'm not mistaken and there hasn't been too much interest really.
So we'll say from this post on all pokemon are available to grab even if you've already had one.

I'd actually been looking for the event Gamestop legendary Pokemon because I accidentally deleted them years ago. If no one else claims them, would it be possible to get the set to keep them together?

Edit: I didn't read the rest of the thread enough and just noticed someone else claimed them. Would it be alright I take at least one of them?

Last edited:
I'd actually been looking for the event Gamestop legendary Pokemon because I accidentally deleted them years ago. If no one else claims them, would it be possible to get the set to keep them together?

Edit: I didn't read the rest of the thread enough and just noticed someone else claimed them. Would it be alright I take at least one of them?
The GameStop legendary beasts? If you want them that’s fine. I already got a sweet Diancie from this giveaway :)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom