• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giveaway Giving Away Old Event Pokemon

Hiya! I'd hate to be greedy, so I'd only like to take the ones I know I missed out on. If possible can I have all of the TRU set? They are the only event Pokemon (besides the Tapu Koko) I know I'm missing because I was a bit too young when those released. if not, or if someone else wants one of them, that's 100% OK!

The GameStop legendary beasts? If you want them that’s fine. I already got a sweet Diancie from this giveaway :)
That is very nice of you. I'm not sure if you'd be interested but I do have a few shiny pokemon I was just going to delete with the game once this giveaway is over. If you want them you are welcome to them. They are: Gloom, Oricorio, Gyarados, Surskit, and Machop. Any or all of those are yours if you want them.
Thank you very much, that's kind of you!
I will put you down for them. Let me know your FC and whenever you are available to trade.
Hiya! I'd hate to be greedy, so I'd only like to take the ones I know I missed out on. If possible can I have all of the TRU set? They are the only event Pokemon (besides the Tapu Koko) I know I'm missing because I was a bit too young when those released. if not, or if someone else wants one of them, that's 100% OK!
TRU Shaymin was claimed by someone else but I will put you down for TRU Regigigas, TRU Arceus, and Tapu Koko.

I'm not sure if you'd be interested but I do have a few shiny pokemon I was just going to delete with the game once this giveaway is over. If you want them you are welcome to them. They are: Gloom, Oricorio, Gyarados, Surskit, and Machop. Any or all of those are yours if you want them.
That would be great, thanks. Gloom, Oricorio and Surskit are catching my eye, and if you wanna put the other two up to see if anyone wants them first that’s fine. Shinies are always nice to have and trade :)

If it’s not too much trouble, could the Oricorio be made to Baile Style (the red one) before trading? If not I can do it on my own copy.

That would be great, thanks. Gloom, Oricorio and Surskit are catching my eye, and if you wanna put the other two up to see if anyone wants them first that’s fine. Shinies are always nice to have and trade :)

If it’s not too much trouble, could the Oricorio be made to Baile Style (the red one) before trading? If not I can do it on my own copy.
I don't remember how to change Oricorio. I'm on right now if you want to trade.

I gotta go to the store now but I'll be on later as well.

Sorry I haven't been around much the past couple days.
I promise anyone who wants a pokemon will definitely get it eventually it's just a matter of us being around at the same time!

Sorry...again...
Bulbagarden isn't a forum I stop by usually so I've been lazy about checking in.
That's on me. But I am determined to give these pokemon away.
If you've already reserved one the best way to do this is for you to arrange a time to trade and I'll be on at that time.
Alternatively you can get ahold of me almost any time on Discord.

I also haven't been too active, sorry about that. I'm not too familiar with trading on gen 7, do you need my 3DS friend code?
I do need your FC yes. You can either post it here or PM it to me if you want to.

Hello. Super cool of you to offer your extras for trade. I missed out on Marshadow, so if it is still available would love to trade. Thanks!

Sorry for the incredibly late reply, after I had returned from holiday, I had kinda forgot about it. But if it’s still availabl, I’m ready to pick up the Shaymin!

Hi! I would absolutely love Toys R Us Arceus if it is available! It’s so nice of you to be giving away your rare Pokémon! My Pokemon Home FC is UJRLANXTFPNB

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom