• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Giving away Shinies & Shiny Legendaries.

@Cleffa; Could I have the Flygon and Magnezone? It's easiest for me to trade on the weekends because of school, but I can pop in every now and then and see if you're online. :)

Hey if you are open to trade now I am good. Sorry about the other night, but I had to leave for work so I couldn't be on.

I'm on here now, hopefully I'll see you on tonight so we can finally trade. :)

Hi all, I'm so so so so sorry I haven't been on! Tomorrow I'm available all day. Thank you for waiting so patiently!! much love xoxo Cleffa.

I would love if you traded me your suicune and your torchic. My friend code for Black is 1850 1093 4193

can i have umbreon and torchic please? :D
also, if you dont mind me snagging an extra, my little brother has been bothering me for an aerodactyl for awhile ^^

Sorry I haven't been on; would it be possible to trade for the Registeel and Cresselia today?

I'll keep checking for the rest of today. Hopefully I'll catch you.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom