• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

╰> glass' enclosure ♡

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. It/Its
pretty new to this site, but still want to make a blog because this is the only online forum-style space where i feel comfortable enough to do so!

hello! i'm Jay, the host of an OSDD system. you'll probably see a few other members of the system post here, and they'll likely identify themselves come time that they do, in fact, post.

some things about me:
  • i love music of all kinds !!
    • yes, this includes country and rap! i don't discriminate... well, unless it's new age country or mumble rap..
  • fashion is my passion
    • i usually strive to incorporate gothic or punk elements into my looks, though i do dabble in cottagecore, y2k, and other miscellaneous subcultures!
  • the 3DS is my favorite console <3
    • i have a modded one!! modded it myself, and have modded 3 other 3DS consoles for my friends and sister.
  • i'm currently a junior in american high school.
    • i want to graduate and go to college for life science of some sort. very interested in forensics, anatomy, and plant biology/botany!!
  • i have a lovely girlfriend who i would not trade for the world. hoping to propose when we turn 20 :]
you'll likely see me post here a lot, so stay tuned if you're interested!

- jay

guys i'm nervous. my junior year SAT test taking day is the on the 5th of March.
going to attempt to crunch as much studying as possible, wish me luck!

on another note, i got to hang out with friends i haven't seen in a very long time, as well as some of the host's school friends!
very fun times :D

Back
Top Bottom