• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gligarman's Gallery

Gligarman

Unova! Represent!!
Reaction score
Been on this forum for quite some time and I don't think I've ever posted any art. So here ya go! Some Zeraora drawings I did recently.

tumblr_pc1wpfGAPf1todhvlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb4frlosJ71todhvlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb9pip0cCw1todhvlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb9pip0cCw1todhvlo1_1280.jpg

Here are a couple of fanart pics I did that I called "...& Pokemon."

tumblr_p1qsj6y3uO1todhvlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2dpt6hP2t1todhvlo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
dang, these are wonderful so far! I'm a huge Zeraora fan and you did a great job drawing him. =') Though I have to say your Tokoyami & Darkrai picture is especially awesome and my favorite of this batch so far. Keep at it, interested in seeing more of these as they come!

dang, these are wonderful so far! I'm a huge Zeraora fan and you did a great job drawing him. =') Though I have to say your Tokoyami & Darkrai picture is especially awesome and my favorite of this batch so far. Keep at it, interested in seeing more of these as they come!

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'll make sure to update this thread whenever I have some Pokemon pics. Also Tokoyami's my favorite character from MHA!

Here's another. Pic I meant to post the other day.
tumblr_p7deeyRdeo1todhvlo1_1280.jpg

These are brilliant! They have so much energy and fluidity to them, even the big lumbering pokémon like swampert. :V But it really brings the livelier ones, like zeraora and passimian, to life; they're full of tension and movement. Plus like, all the ridiculous faces in the world. Can't go wrong with a pokémon pulling a ridiculous face. ;>

These are brilliant! They have so much energy and fluidity to them, even the big lumbering pokémon like swampert. :V But it really brings the livelier ones, like zeraora and passimian, to life; they're full of tension and movement. Plus like, all the ridiculous faces in the world. Can't go wrong with a pokémon pulling a ridiculous face. ;>

Thank you very much! I'm definitely trying to draw them in more action poses these days. I'll be posting more soon. :giggle:

Attachments

• 01039465-A733-410B-9D17-7C3CE85F1794.jpeg
    01039465-A733-410B-9D17-7C3CE85F1794.jpeg
    827.2 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom