• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

Great, now there's only one question: when will it actually open? I'm guessing April 16th, following standard server overload on launch day.

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

Great, now there's only one question: when will it actually open? I'm guessing April 16th, following standard server overload on launch day.

That's pretty quick for a relaunch of the servers. Hopefully they went ahead and bulked them up for the global reopening. Hopefully..

Awesome! Now all I need to do is win that Eevee game(damn you old mouse!).

Can't wait!

So, is that April 13 in GMT, or American time?

One would assume local time.

Local time for who? Japan? Coz that works...Japan is in the same time zone as me.

Just hope that it won't be to laggy when it opens.

Yes! FINALLY!

Yes!

Finally!

I can't wait!

Can't wait!

So, is that April 13 in GMT, or American time?

For some reason I doubt it'll open at midnight Japan time. I'm just ready to see all the "It's 12:01 AM here, Why isn't the dream world up?!?!?!" posts. Haha

Does anyone know exactly how the dream world works? More specifically, how do I get an Elgyem with it's dream world ability when it comes out?

Elgyem (and indeed most Generation V Pokémon) doesn't have an overworld "face south" sprite, so you can't get it yet.

yay!!! about time!!!! this is great !!!

I've been waiting since I picked up the game. Awesome!

Woooo! Finally! Happy Day!

Thank goodness. I've complete the story and I'm working on completing my dex. I was afraid I would get every Pokemon before the Dream World was available. I cant wait to try it out

The global link is actually up a day early. It's online now

Wow, I just failed.
You see, I tucked my Sewaddle in, then I proceeded to accidently wake it up.
It essentially means that I now have to wait until tomorrow to tuck Sewaddle again. :p

I just got in and it logged me out :( Luckily it didn't affect me coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom