• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

pika pal, I've been waiting for over 3 hours.

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I can't even get my Game Sync ID.

What a fail company.

Over 3 and a half hours...TPCi, I am disappoint.

Over 3 and a half hours...TPCi, I am disappoint.

I've been waiting for about the same time as well. Maybe they weren't supposed to let the people in yet and thus are holding back the registration processing :/

It's interesting to listen this 15 second loop all over again though. And watch boring statistics on how Japanese only tuck in Audino and are #1 in everything.

People have signed up in the last hour and got in. I never had any problems with the Japanese Global Link (I even preferred the original design). Also, the GBU apparently will DQ players who are found to disconnect often - but how can they track which player did the dcing? I don't want be booted out because my opponent's are sore losers.

Global Link is a prime example of an idea that is great in theory, but awful in practice.

Well it didn't take me too long. I just watched Cleveland Show to pass the time and it was ready right after the episode was over. I just hated the tutorial part of it!!! It was so tedious!

TOMORROW!?! I GOTTA GET MY SAMUROTT READY.

I tried logging in, and I'm still waiting to register my game and play on the global link because it is still processing, but when I logged in my little sister she went straight to registering her game and is currently waiting to play on dream world. *mutters discontentedly* Hupefully it won't take too long to do and wait for.

I sent in my Lillipup Lillipup my Lillipup go!

Did anyone manage to get on yet?

Last edited:

I managed to log in and register, but its taking forever to access the dream world after I tucked in my zorua

Well I can reccomend watching youtube videos to pass the time for all of you sayign you're waiting a super long time for it to load. I remember my youtube buddy saying he's watching Chuggaaconroys LP of Super Luigi Galaxy while waiting

I sent in my Lillipup Lillipup my Lillipup go!

So what dream world pokemon did you get so far anyways?

Gee, I guess it's quite pointless to ask that at this point when 95% of people are waiting for their registration to be processed...

I got on, it took a little while, but I got a female Exggecute and a Lickitung,

I didn't have any issues with registering for my Global Link account or accessing the Dream World but that was around 2 PM Eastern Time. I sent my Aipom in. My first Pokémon I found in the Islands of Dream was an Oddish so that's what I sent back over to my game. The Oddish was a female Oddish too.

I cant get in. its on that wait 5 minute thing. each time i exit it goes back on it when i click it. ITS BEEN TWO HOURS. any help?

im waiting on the supposed 5 minute thing too....but its only been 30 minutes for me this doesnt go into my limited 1 hour for the dw right?

im waiting on the supposed 5 minute thing too....but its only been 30 minutes for me this doesnt go into my limited 1 hour for the dw right?

I dont think so since my zoroarks been waiting more than 1 hour.

It's confusing for me on the site.

GOT IN AND FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom