• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

I've been waiting for the "five minutes"...for five hours.

Re: Global Link to launch April 13, according to official website: Speculated date is

GO IN RIGHT AT FIVE MINUTES. NO MORE NO LESS. EXIT AND WAIT. THEN GO IN AT EXACTLY.

That sounds...incredibly ridiculous. Also, why the caps locks?

GO IN RIGHT AT FIVE MINUTES. NO MORE NO LESS. EXIT AND WAIT. THEN GO IN AT EXACTLY.

didnt work for me guess you got lucky

Didn't work for me. I'd say it's coincedence.

Also, if it's stuck, try holding the shift key as you type.

Do I have to leave my DS on to work it out ? Cause its kinda late here and wanna go to sleep, but its still syncing my game card with global link...

I got my password, but it is taking forever for me to get on. I am glad that I am not alone.

I just put my Pokemon to sleep, waiting for him to start dreaming. =D

The global link is actually up a day early. It's online now

depends of what time zone is the "official".

For example, right now in my country it's April 12, 21:38... but in England (GMT 0) it's already April 13, 00:38.

depends of what time zone is the "official".

For example, right now in my country it's April 12, 21:38... but in England (GMT 0) it's already April 13, 00:38.

I'm in the United States, it's April 12th and it's available.

It's available, but either not letting one register or it freezes when it shows your profile.

It's available, but either not letting one register or it freezes when it shows your profile.

I registered fine, and tucked in a Pokemon with no problem..

So... has anyone had any luck with getting into the Dream World yet? Global Battle Union seems to work, but not the Dream World.

Got into the Dream World, did two "circuits" in the forest, got myself a female Nidoran with Hustle and Super Fang.

I'm in the United States, it's April 12th and it's available.

that's what I mean. Maybe it's available because in Europe it's already 13th.

There's for sure an enormous amount of players trying to enter to DW... no wonder if it takes a little long for the server to process. Keep calm. (I'm still waiting too)

I'm walking through the forest till I get a Pokemon I want lol

5 more minutes, then I'm giving up and going to bed. -_-
Did anyone have the same waiting problem back when the Dream World was launched in Japan?

Before I went in, which was a couple hours before I posted the above, I checked that link that shows the Dream World activity, and at the time it was very low. So maybe that's why it was fairly easy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom